Zi's wedding party! Everyone send gifts to the bride! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 14th, 2005, 02:20 PM   #16
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
Hope to see your perfect performance in the AO's main
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2005, 12:58 PM   #17
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
miss you so much
Old Nov 29th, 2005, 01:48 PM   #18
country flag Penglover

Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all
I think Yan can be in top 50 next year.
Penglover is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 04:40 PM   #19
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Zi will debut 2006 in qualifying for Gold Coast Tier III

Last edited by pierce0415 : Dec 1st, 2005 at 12:06 AM.
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 06:36 PM   #20
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce0415
Zi will debut 2006 in qualifying for Gold Coast Tier III
Good luck Zi!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2005, 12:06 AM   #21
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone know why Jie and Yan have different doubles rankings?
Old Dec 1st, 2005, 12:26 AM   #22
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Does anyone know why Jie and Yan have different doubles rankings?
Because they've played different tourneys with different partners as well.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2005, 01:23 PM   #23
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by danker
Because they've played different tourneys with different partners as well.
Yeah. For example, Zi played with Jennifer Hopkins in Washington 75K and in another challenger while Jie played Toronto with Hana Sromova and Tina Krizan in New Haven.
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 07:18 AM   #24
country flag jisung

fighting in Gold Coast,yan zi
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:08 PM   #25
country flag Penglover

Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all
go yan zi
Old Dec 12th, 2005, 11:02 PM   #26
pierce0415

2 BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS

1 Yan Zi will make her Grand Slam singles debut at the Australian Open 2006
2 Yan Zi will make her debut in the Top 100 of the rankings the first week of January when the quality points are taken off
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 12:16 PM   #27
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Quote:
2 BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS

1 Yan Zi will make her Grand Slam singles debut at the Australian Open 2006
2 Yan Zi will make her debut in the Top 100 of the rankings the first week of January when the quality points are taken off
Great!
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 12:17 PM   #28
country flag jisung

Quote:
2 BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS

yan zi
but tiantian will 114 at most
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 04:25 AM   #29
country flag loveyanzi

loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light
Yan Zi!come On!Merry Chrismas And Happy New Year!
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 08:34 PM   #30
country flag Penglover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisung
yan zi
but tiantian will 114 at most
tiantian is in MD as well
Closed Thread