Zi's wedding party! Everyone send gifts to the bride! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:30 PM   #1
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Zi's wedding party! Everyone send gifts to the bride!

After her title at Guangzhou, Zi is now ranked 101st!

Edited on November 6th: new thread title

volume 2 : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=398414

Last edited by new-york : Jan 5th, 2010 at 03:44 AM.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:52 PM   #2
country flag Pengwin

Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute
I have only seen her play once in a doubles match and I've already forgotten what she plays like
Pengwin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 12:33 AM   #3
country flag Hachiko

Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic, Zi, would really like to see you keep this up.
Hachiko is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:20 AM   #4
country flag Nene

Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light
Yep!! it was wonderful that she got the first title!! She's making progress!see!
Nene is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:50 AM   #5
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Yan Zi
One of my favourate players!
Bus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 01:40 PM   #6
country flag chewy

chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold
congrats on ur 1st WTA singles title Zi Yan, alto i wouldve never thought of all d chinese girls in the tournament, Zi would come thru as d final winner!
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 02:15 PM   #7
country flag chewy

chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold
Zi Yan pose with her trophy at Guangzhou

Old Oct 4th, 2005, 01:00 AM   #8
country flag Nene

Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light Nene is a glorious beacon of light
haha~yep!! but I thought the bunch of flowers was a little bit terrible... anyway Yan Zi must be happy with it
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 01:02 PM   #9
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Zi, hope you will get a better ranking next year.
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 10:54 PM   #10
country flag Penglover

Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all
I have faith in you, Yan Yan. You are still very young and have less physical weakness than other Chinese players. Please move to top 50 next year.
Penglover is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 05:31 AM   #11
country flag seawell

seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

Won WD in China ALL games!

Zheng jie/Yan zi

Peng shuai

Martina Hingis

Monica seles

Steffi Graf

Lindsay Davenport
seawell is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 10th, 2005, 01:06 PM   #12
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Zi is in the QF of Shenzhen 50K, after wins over Kotkina and Taguchi! Win the title, Zi!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 03:49 AM   #13
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
fighting! yan zi,I have faith in you!
jisung is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 02:43 PM   #14
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Happy Birthday to me, and Yan Zi im 20, she's 21 today
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 03:23 AM   #15
country flag loveyanzi

loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light
YAN,I love you so much!Come on!Hope to see you in the AO's main

draw next year
loveyanzi is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread