Big News!!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2005, 05:59 PM   #46
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
If only China had a decent male player

Asian-Goat-Na Li: 2011 FO Champion + 2011 & 2013 AO runner-up

Little-Jie, Serena Zhang, Evil-Sai, Pusher-Shu, Giant-Duan, Sucky-Wang and Miao-Miao.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2005, 06:19 PM   #47
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold
Novak Djokovic and Ana Ivanovic will play for Serbia and Montenegro.
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 12:01 AM   #48
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanDokic
Novak Djokovic and Ana Ivanovic will play for Serbia and Montenegro.
I believe you are right, Timmy.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 01:43 AM   #49
country flag groenefeldeffect

groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic
How about Korea with Yoon-Jeong Cho and Hyung-Taik Lee?
Or Chinese Taipei with Yeu-Tzuoo Weng and Yung-Jan Chan?
Perhaps a Moroccan line-up of Bahia Mouhtassine and Younes El Aynaoui?
The return of Israel with Anna Smashnova or Shahar Peer and Harel Levy, Andy Ram or Jonathan Erlich?
Maybe Brazil with Maria Fernanda Alves and Flavio Saretta or Guga?
Sweden with Jonas Bjorkman and Sofia Arvidsson?
New Zealand with Marina Erakovic and GD Jones?
Belarus with Max Mirnyi and Anastasiya Yakimova?
Any tournament where the drawcard player is El Aynaoui is not going to be great. No disrespect to Younes - he's a great player.

WEST AUSTRALIANS WILL HAVE HEARD OF:
El Aynaoui
Smashnoa
Kuerten
Bjorkman
Mirnyi

That 5 players in the whole Hopman Cup!

arvidsson clijsters dulko ivanovic
kuznetsova sharapova stosur

WEST COAST EAGLES PREMIERS 2006
groenefeldeffect is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 02:07 AM   #50
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by groenefeldeffect
Any tournament where the drawcard player is El Aynaoui is not going to be great. No disrespect to Younes - he's a great player.

WEST AUSTRALIANS WILL HAVE HEARD OF:
El Aynaoui
Smashnoa
Kuerten
Bjorkman
Mirnyi

That 5 players in the whole Hopman Cup!
I think he meant for one team, not that they should all play HC together...

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 02:14 AM   #51

groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold
Oh ok... LOL... One team might be bearable!

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 02:16 AM   #52
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by groenefeldeffect
Oh ok... LOL... One team might be bearable!
Yeah...

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 07:12 AM   #53
country flag SoMuchEyeCandy

SoMuchEyeCandy is a name known to all SoMuchEyeCandy is a name known to all SoMuchEyeCandy is a name known to all SoMuchEyeCandy is a name known to all SoMuchEyeCandy is a name known to all SoMuchEyeCandy is a name known to all SoMuchEyeCandy is a name known to all SoMuchEyeCandy is a name known to all SoMuchEyeCandy is a name known to all SoMuchEyeCandy is a name known to all SoMuchEyeCandy is a name known to all
Quote:
Hmm, heard a rumour that Coria was taking up Dutch citizenship.
Well obviously your rumour mill is upside down because I heard a rumour Coria was taking up Australian citizenship.

Bring Gisela with you Guillermo.

Last edited by SoMuchEyeCandy : Oct 7th, 2005 at 08:38 AM.
SoMuchEyeCandy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 08:25 AM   #54
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
I definitely think Taiwan would be good for qualies. Lu and Hsieh.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 09:24 AM   #55

Fantastic... that would be fantastic (sorry, bad pun)... but we might have a chance if they were Aussies. Aside from the fact Guillermo doesn't speak English, we're right!

And danker... no disrespect, but I haven't heard of either have them.

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 11:31 AM   #56
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
hope one Asian team to play here! Taipei should be the best choice. Only Paradorn and Wang is in ATP TOP100 ranking (6 in TOP200) I think Paradorn want to play India more. how about Taipei team??

57 Srichaphan, Paradorn (THA)
93 Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo (TPE)
104 Lee, Hyung-Taik (KOR)
131 Lu, Yen-Hsun (TPE)
144 Udomchoke, Danai (THA)
194 Istomin, Denis (UZB)

MANY good WTA player for China but no ATP player
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 03:17 PM   #57
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
You silly duffers.

Coria wants to be Dutch. His favourite color is orange. Of course he's done (and passed) the "burger rings" test. He ate 23 packets yesterday. He doesn't like Australia because our water swirls the wrong way or something.

Oh, those crazy Argies...
"Tell us Rafa, what else do you do with your right hand?" - Todd Woodbridge
"I have a pain here, in my famous ass" - Rafael Nadal

Come visit me at: www.myspace.com/als_myspace_page
Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 03:21 PM   #58
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
You silly duffers.

Coria wants to be Dutch. His favourite color is orange. Of course he's done (and passed) the "burger rings" test. He ate 23 packets yesterday. He doesn't like Australia because our water swirls the wrong way or something.

Oh, those crazy Argies...
They won't let him in just coz he's eating burger rings!

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 07:37 PM   #59
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
If I correctly understood, Marat won't play.. On his website "At this stage it has not been confirmed which tournament he will start with in 2006 but it is anticipated he will start with a regular tournament rather than an exhibition match." Hopman Cup is an exhibition, technically..

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 12:26 AM   #60
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ys
If I correctly understood, Marat won't play.. On his website "At this stage it has not been confirmed which tournament he will start with in 2006 but it is anticipated he will start with a regular tournament rather than an exhibition match." Hopman Cup is an exhibition, technically..
No technically about it... it is an exhibition. Hmm...wonder if they will have a Russian team then...wonder who would play? Youhzny?