Stosur to replace Molik!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2005, 08:05 PM   #1
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute
Stosur to replace Molik!!!

Yes stosur is going to replace Molik according the hopman cup website. personally i think it is a stupid idea, stosur has 174 points to defend at the Gold Coast and this cause her ranking to slip (to around 65). Although hopman cup will be a good experience for her but i wish evie got the place, she NEEDS it to kickstart her career.
The Kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2005, 12:34 PM   #2
country flag groenefeldeffect

groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold
Correct.

arvidsson clijsters dulko ivanovic
kuznetsova sharapova stosur

WEST COAST EAGLES PREMIERS 2006
groenefeldeffect is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2005, 01:11 PM   #3
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Sammy

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
RezaÔ|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|WŲrle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 06:00 AM   #4
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Well I'm kinda happy, coz at least it's not Pratt, but that's really gonna hurt her ranking!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 09:03 AM   #5
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute
ya i know! - its a strange choice from stosur.

Stosur for world no1 doubles player!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 02:02 AM   #6
country flag westcoast1

westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light
Should be a West Aussie chick- Casey Dellacqua!!

Sam should have stayed in Queensland.
westcoast1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2005, 05:02 AM   #7
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent choice Samantha.

Could have lost early in QLD, at least here she is guaranteed 3 matches.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2005, 05:24 AM   #8
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

True Though!!! 3 matches against quality opposition will be good for her. Go Stosur at the Championships!!!!
Old Nov 10th, 2005, 05:25 AM   #9
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Championships? Dude - it's only Hopman Cup!

Old Nov 10th, 2005, 05:26 AM   #10
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

I'm talking about the WTA Tour Championships!
Old Nov 10th, 2005, 05:27 AM   #11
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

err ok - but this is in the Hopman Cup forum, so uhh...

Old Nov 10th, 2005, 05:42 AM   #12

groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazmarnica
True Though!!! 3 matches against quality opposition will be good for her. Go Stosur at the Championships!!!!
Stosur isn't playing at the Championships?? Inky - I'm with you

Old Nov 10th, 2005, 05:46 AM   #13
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by groenefeldeffect
Stosur isn't playing at the Championships?? Inky - I'm with you
she possibly might be in the doubles (I assume, coz I know she ain't in the singles). But I thought the poster was referring to HC as the Championships... so I was too!

Old Nov 10th, 2005, 12:35 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkymisafan
she possibly might be in the doubles (I assume, coz I know she ain't in the singles).
Oh sorry... my mistake... I didn't know the Champs had doubles... all the TV says is the singles.

Old Nov 10th, 2005, 12:44 PM   #15
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by groenefeldeffect
Oh sorry... my mistake... I didn't know the Champs had doubles... all the TV says is the singles.
yeah 4 doubles teams play there too... not that you would know about it, coz yeah, nothing is ever said about it!