Euhm guys.. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2002, 09:15 PM   #1
country flag Maajken
Miss Verstand

Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future
Exclamation Euhm guys..

Didnt we forget to celebrate the TOPs 2nd anniversary during the Indian Wells tourney?

BUT its not too late to party AND we can celebrate Lindsay's return in Eastbourne while we're at it

Och du håller så hårt och när längtan blir svår
Så är jag din, din, din att ta med
Att ta ut, att ta in i någonting nytt
Maajken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 03:15 AM   #2
country flag marshmellow

marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice
i can't wait for lindsay to return

gud luck to lindsay
marshmellow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2002, 11:33 AM   #3
beckl

beckl is an unknown quantity at this point beckl is an unknown quantity at this point beckl is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Someone mention party and link it to eastbourne, woohoo im there all week. Ill try and blag myself onto the telly and promote TOPs somehow....
Anyone got any ideas.
Apart from the obvious manic waving behind players getting interviewed, blagging myself off as a tennis pro and getting interviewed by sue barker (fake ID and all).
Be very loud in my support for lindz (not highly possible as i am quite quiet!
Running round like a lunatic, getting noticed by flirting with the camera man!

hummm what else????

beckl
beckl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2002, 11:41 AM   #4
country flag jabberwocky

jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky
You could write "The TOPs love you Lindsay" on your bum and streak across the court during one of her matches!
Old Apr 26th, 2002, 12:46 PM   #5
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
LOL......that would certainly get us some recognition....although please warn us in advanced....

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2002, 01:14 PM   #6
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Gosh, we did forget to celebrate the TOP anniversay during Indian Wells - even jacs forgot by the looks of it and thats unusual for him! We must have been mithering on about Lindsay's injury and totally forgot.

There must be a big party when Lindsay returns.

YOU COULD CLIMB ON THE HOUSE ROOF AT EASTBOURNE WHERE THE LADS GO TO WAVE THEIR ANNA KOURNIKOVA BANNERS - JUST A THOUGHT , LOL!

Jan

Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2002, 12:33 PM   #7
beckl

beckl is an unknown quantity at this point beckl is an unknown quantity at this point beckl is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for that jabber, have no fear, i wont be doing that!
Jacs: I tried desperately to get that room that those lads go last year, with a huge come on lindsay banner, you can see them if you watch the final of last year.... But anyway i failed to get that room, cos apparently they are there again this year, but i will try to get TOPs on tv somehow.....
beckl
Thx for all your suggestions, any more?
Old Apr 27th, 2002, 03:33 PM   #8
country flag Maajken
Miss Verstand

Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future
I liked jabbers idea actually..would have definitely made the news

Och du håller så hårt och när längtan blir svår
Så är jag din, din, din att ta med
Att ta ut, att ta in i någonting nytt
Maajken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2002, 06:01 PM   #9
country flag Nikki
Team WTAworld

Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold
lmao
Old Apr 30th, 2002, 01:38 PM   #10
beckl

Sorry guys its still a big no, even though i would get on tv, perhaps a bright white wig (impersonating sue barker) would be better???
i dont know, Nikki, ru going?
If so, do you have any ideas since we are the only 2 TOPs that are supporting this year......
beckl
Old May 1st, 2002, 02:28 AM   #11
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
i didnt forget guys

remember our agreement last year?

according to our ... ehem ... constitution, IF MS LINDSAY WOULD NOT BE PLAYING INDIANWELLS, THE ANNIVERSARY WOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE NEXT TOURNAMENT SHE WOULD PLAY IN ...
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2002, 01:19 PM   #12
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
yes, I remember now jacs.
Jan
Old May 7th, 2002, 11:50 AM   #13
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Hi I'm back - that's if you knew I was missing

I've been on Holiday for a week with my family and many, many friends - it was great!

Anyway, Beck, why not get yourself a T shirt made with TOP's splattered across it. I made one for Jan and Nikki for last years Wimbledon, apparently they got some looks but now camara focus though.

Maybe if you pretent you are fanatic American tourists and act like you're all really excited because you're visiting the UK. Make sure all your clothes are made out of Stars and Stripes and have tourist leaflets hanging out of your pockets. Then wave frantically at a TV camera as if you've never seen one before, shouting "Hi Mom!" That is surely to get you noticed by Sue Barker.

Bye for now, Rachel
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2002, 01:55 PM   #14
country flag Jan

I am going to wear my tee shirt hopefully this year too and hope I can get some camera time LOL!

Glad you are back Rayrob.

Jan
Old May 8th, 2002, 01:46 PM   #15
country flag Jan

Any TOP people about today?
Jan