- Aftermath of first title - { Beijing 05 } - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 11:32 AM   #16
country flag Keraj

Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold
Stats from the final:

Kirilenko - Groenefeld

first serve %: 65% - 66%

aces : 1 - 6

double faults : 4 - 4

winners : 24 - 28

unforced errors : 24 - 32

break points won : 5/16 - 2/10

net points won : 19/29 - 9/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kirilenko#1fan~
Maria was amazingly calm the whole match, it felt like she was used to win titles.
The way she played in the middle of the second set, was just amazing, i was stunned that she was so calm and confident. Then at 5-2 she became a little nervous... but who wouldn`t be

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kirilenko#1fan~
She was graceful all the time, very nice to everyone, the only thing I can't say I loved was the way she tends to ignore the handshakes.
Yeah, i must say i was surprised by that handshake Sometimes she`s not exactly graceful at the handshakes, but she can also be very nice, like for example after lose to Clisters, she was sweet then... so she`s not that bad
Keraj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 11:42 AM   #17
country flag Keraj

Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold
I will never forget that moment when Groenefeld missed that forehand volley.
I guess being a fan is all about waiting for the moment when your favorite player wins the last point of the tournament, and then... then you cry... it is beautiful
Thank You Masha for that, it was worth waiting...
Keraj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 12:44 PM   #18
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
aww.... I want to watch that match...

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 06:14 PM   #19
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute
It made me cry, but I'd cry more if I watched the ceremony...

Anyway, her dad was always clapping with a face like he didn't care.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Maria Kirilenko ~ Dominika Cibulkova ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Viktoria Azarenka

Formerly ~Kirilenko#1Fan~
Ravsieg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2005, 07:06 AM   #20
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute

So joyful...

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote