Qualifiers placed in the MD - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2005, 05:16 PM   #16
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Patty won't have any problem to defeat this little girl
6-2 6-1 for Peppermint.
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2005, 05:18 PM   #17
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Gaucho
hum hum
what? I said that I hope Misa will play Patty in the second round!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 05:19 PM   #18
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Patty won't have any problem to defeat this little girl
6-2 6-1 for Peppermint.
Like she did in Australia right?

Old Sep 26th, 2005, 05:19 PM   #19
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkymisafan
what? I said that I hope Misa will play Patty in the second round!
oh yeah lol
I'm sorry
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 05:20 PM   #20
LefandePatty

Quote:
Like she did in Australia right?
exactly
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 05:20 PM   #21
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerben
Thanks! And I am!

I think I am going to cheer for Maria K as well, I start to like her more and more.
I also like Maria K!

Old Sep 26th, 2005, 05:21 PM   #22
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
oh yeah lol
I'm sorry
So you should be!

Old Sep 26th, 2005, 05:21 PM   #23
LefandePatty

Quote:
So you should be!

Patty needs to win! because of the masters
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 05:22 PM   #24
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
exactly
Sorry what was the score again? I think Misa won a few more than 3 games! (And I should know - I was there...front row met de Nederlanders!

Old Sep 26th, 2005, 05:23 PM   #25
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:

Patty needs to win! because of the masters
Misa needs to win to get close to the top 50...besides, Serena's not gonna play much more this year anyway!

But Misa has to beat Vinci first!

Old Sep 26th, 2005, 05:24 PM   #26
LefandePatty

Quote:
Misa needs to win to get close to the top 50...besides, Serena's not gonna play much more this year anyway!

But Misa has to beat Vinci first!
but Petrova isn't so far.
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 05:30 PM   #27
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
but Petrova isn't so far.
Calm down!

Old Sep 26th, 2005, 05:37 PM   #28
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of
Hey Sarah, it already is 2:37 now!

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 07:31 PM   #29
country flag chantie

chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold
Good luck to Misa against Roberta
chantie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 09:59 PM   #30
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Misa against Roby, but then I wouldn't mind you getting your ass handed to you by Patty.