Luxemburg - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2005, 07:17 PM   #1
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Luxemburg

Main Draw

CLIJSTERS Kim (BEL) vs. BYE
KOUKALOVA Klara (CZE) vs. BENESOVA Iveta (CZE)
Q vs. RAZZANO Virgine (FRA)
RAYMOND Lisa (USA) vs. SCHIAVONE Francesca (ITA)

DECHY Nathalie (FRA) vs. BYE
RANDRIANTEFY Dally (MAD) vs. Q
MALEEVA Magdalena (BUL) vs. CHAKVETADZE Anna (RUS)
MEDINA GARRIGUES Anabel (ESP) vs. HANTUCHOVA Daniela (SVK)

SAFINA Dinara (RUS) vs. KREMER Anne (LUX)
SREBOTNIK Katarina (SLO) vs. Q
VINCI Roberta (ITA) vs. Q
BYE vs. SCHNYDER Patty (SUI)

FARINA ELIA Silvia (ITA) vs. SMASHNOVA Anna (ISR)
DANIILIDOU Eleni (GRE) vs. GROENEFELD Anna-Lena (GER)
STOSUR Samantha (AUS) vs. PESCHKE Kveta (CZE)
BYE vs. PETROVA Nadia (RUS)

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2005, 07:19 PM   #2
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Difficult first round, Anna Lena is playing well in these days...
Pame Lena!!

Old Sep 24th, 2005, 07:19 PM   #3
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
fuck
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 07:58 PM   #4
country flag guizzy

guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all
Come on it's not so bad. If she beated Justin she can beat Anna-Lena too. Specially after the good week she had. Pame Lenaki.
guizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 08:14 PM   #5
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by guizzy
Come on it's not so bad. If she beated Justin she can beat Anna-Lena too. Specially after the good week she had. Pame Lenaki.
I know but I hoped for an easy draw, for once
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 10:53 PM   #6
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
I think it's the better part of the draw...Groenefeld is having a fantastic year. The only thing we can hope for, and it's not nice to think that, but to hope that ALG is tired from her tough week in Beijing - she's in the final on sunday. She'll probably get to play on tuesday though with her being in a final on sunday. It could be good for us as Eurosport showing live coverage on thursday, which means if Eleni gets to 2nd round then we MIGHT get to see Leni play again

It's a fairly strong field but I think all the players in Eleni's quarter are people she can certainly beat. We'll see how it goes, but like forever_rafter says.....it would be nice for her to have a good draw at some point!

-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2005, 09:11 AM   #7
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter
I know but I hoped for an easy draw, for once
Me too...

Old Sep 25th, 2005, 04:17 PM   #8
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Bad luck again for Leni with the draw Let's hope AL will be tired...

When will Eurosport start showing the tourney? Since monday?
Old Sep 25th, 2005, 04:50 PM   #9
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
oh damn I watched my tv schedule and here they will start showing it from thursday
Old Sep 25th, 2005, 09:31 PM   #10
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika
oh damn I watched my tv schedule and here they will start showing it from thursday
Yeah, I know. I did mention in my last post that Eurosport weren't showing until thursday. It is annoying isn't it. Let's hope Eleni can get through to the second round so we might at least have a chance to see her on TV

It looks like Eleni will be playing her first round on tuesday as she's not on monday's order of play....so that's a good thing that she has that extra day of rest

and there is a live score board on the official website

How weird!? Eleni's back playing doubles with Jennifer Russel (nothing wrong with that) but I persumes Leni/Jasmin would be a new pairing Also, if Leni and Jen win their first round match against the pairing of Denisa Chladkova and Michaela Pastikova they could face the pairing of Jasmin Woehr and Meilen Tu! But Woehr and Tu have to play the number one seeds Black and Stubbs.

Doubles draw: http://www.fortis-championships.lu/doubles.html

Well, I hope Eleni has some good matches....some good wins!

PAME!

-Rache
Old Sep 25th, 2005, 11:12 PM   #11
country flag guizzy

guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika
Bad luck again for Leni with the draw Let's hope AL will be tired...
Or let's hope Eleni will be herself again after a looong while.
And for those who are interested Greece is the European Championship 2005 in basketball. After winning the euro in foodball last year this was like a cherry on the cake.
guizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2005, 11:36 PM   #12
country flag TennisPlayingFox

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute
Could be a difficult match but it is winnable for Eleni.
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
TennisPlayingFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 10:59 AM   #13
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisPlayingFox
Could be a difficult match but it is winnable for Eleni.
yeah,but the advantage is,she comes there very refreshed,as she had virtually no UO at all!!

pame,lenii-baby!!
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 06:49 PM   #14
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

silly me, I just realised that there is no second round in this event....just a first round then the Quarter finals!

Eleni isn't playing her singles match on tuesday, but she is playing her doubles match 3rd on Court 1.....I estimated that that's about 3pm CET....I persume Luxembourg is CET. So, that's about 2pm for me so i will get to watch the scores live on the score board

It makes sense now with the Eurosport scheduling. The quarters begin on thursday which is when Eurosport begin airing the event live.

PAME ELENI!

-Rache
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 05:22 PM   #15
country flag Bероника

She won her doubles match!

Daniilidou/Russell (GRE/USA) d. Chladkova/Pastikova (CZE/CZE) 61 63