How many titles do you think Serena will have before she retires? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2014, 08:45 PM   #1
country flag cozy411

cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of
How many titles do you think Serena will have before she retires?

She's currently at 63 titles. I would say another 2 seasons with at 6 titles is doable. That would put her at 75 titles. What do others think?
cozy411 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2014, 08:48 PM   #2
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many titles do you think Serena will have before she retires?

Yeah she will obviously get 70 titles unless she misses big portions of the season due to injury but not sure she can pass 80.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #3
country flag Hilazza47

Hilazza47 has much to be proud of Hilazza47 has much to be proud of Hilazza47 has much to be proud of Hilazza47 has much to be proud of Hilazza47 has much to be proud of Hilazza47 has much to be proud of Hilazza47 has much to be proud of Hilazza47 has much to be proud of Hilazza47 has much to be proud of Hilazza47 has much to be proud of Hilazza47 has much to be proud of

That depends when she retires. She didn't really specify when she would. All she said was she would like to defend her title at the next olympics. Soo who knows
My guess would be 80+
She only needs 17 more. Sounds like a lot but it is very doable. Considering she may get 2-3 more by the end of the season.
Hilazza47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #4
country flag Little Dreamer
テニプリ

Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute

I'll bet on 75 titles when she retires

Little Dreamer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 10:00 PM   #5
country flag SocaBrainwash

SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute

High 70's seems likely.

5-8 for two years + 2-3 more this year.

If she kicks it into GodRena for portions of 2015, she could easily pass 80.
SocaBrainwash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 10:05 PM   #6
country flag Brooklyn90

Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute