This AO injuries may not bode well for the rest of the year - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 02:35 AM   #1
country flag b2b

b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold
This AO injuries may not bode well for the rest of the year

I might only be playing the devils advocate here,trust me i really hope i do.However, it could be the time to begin to think about the inevitability of the decline when no one is remotely realizing the doom is on the horizon #cough# 2008 #cough# Justine. The question is how managable these issues Serena is already experiencing are and how her aging body would cope with it. In a way, despiste the risk of accusation of excuse that backfires, I'm glad that Patrick snitched on the back condition otherwise the sudden crash will haunt me for days on since she played so well at Brisbane and there will never be a next time for snitching. Breaking down the scenario, Serena had two months off and only two tournment played,suddenly she sustained a back injury or may we say the back relapsed. The injury could've been a bad pillow or something much much worse, wchich is really anybody's guess for the outsiders as Serena would never reveal to the public the seriousness of her back condition. After all these years, the wear and tear on her back is obivious.The unknown part is how much she left before the condition get out of control.

Now I have put my chip down but i still expect Sarin to win at least one slam this year. A FO/WC back to back could really icing on the cake. would only be grateful and hopeful that Serena doesn't come to some other career-ending injures.
b2b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 03:39 AM   #2
country flag Tigerdahballer

Tigerdahballer is just really nice Tigerdahballer is just really nice Tigerdahballer is just really nice Tigerdahballer is just really nice Tigerdahballer is just really nice Tigerdahballer is just really nice Tigerdahballer is just really nice Tigerdahballer is just really nice Tigerdahballer is just really nice Tigerdahballer is just really nice Tigerdahballer is just really nice
Re: This AO injuries may not bode well for the rest of the year

Bullshit...she will be fine
Tigerdahballer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 03:47 AM   #3
country flag wtennisphan

wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future

Ugh...more doom-mongers by the day. Let's just wait until she comes back.
wtennisphan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 07:58 AM   #4
country flag Sam L
blue swan

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

She'll be fine. I'm sure she and her team know what they're doing.

For the love of Clio & Urania
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 08:26 PM   #5
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to say. Injuries can happen at anytime to anyone.

As long as she can get two slams wins, I think she'll be pleased.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 10:40 AM   #6
country flag Adi1987

Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2b View Post
I might only be playing the devils advocate here,trust me i really hope i do.However, it could be the time to begin to think about the inevitability of the decline when no one is remotely realizing the doom is on the horizon #cough# 2008 #cough# Justine. The question is how managable these issues Serena is already experiencing are and how her aging body would cope with it. In a way, despiste the risk of accusation of excuse that backfires, I'm glad that Patrick snitched on the back condition otherwise the sudden crash will haunt me for days on since she played so well at Brisbane and there will never be a next time for snitching. Breaking down the scenario, Serena had two months off and only two tournment played,suddenly she sustained a back injury or may we say the back relapsed. The injury could've been a bad pillow or something much much worse, wchich is really anybody's guess for the outsiders as Serena would never reveal to the public the seriousness of her back condition. After all these years, the wear and tear on her back is obivious.The unknown part is how much she left before the condition get out of control.

Now I have put my chip down but i still expect Sarin to win at least one slam this year. A FO/WC back to back could really icing on the cake. would only be grateful and hopeful that Serena doesn't come to some other career-ending injures.

Even if it were true that the injuries are serious , I am entirely satisfied with the way Serena's career has panned out.

Don't forget those horrible 2010-2011 period where we were doubtful she would ever step on a tennis court again.

What she has achieved in her 30's is more than some people achieve in their entire careers.
Adi1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 12:20 PM   #7
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

I just want Serena fit for the French Open & Wimbledon
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 04:12 PM   #8
country flag Zweli

Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of

I'm positive she will be ok
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #9
country flag Serena-Lover

Serena-Lover is just really nice Serena-Lover is just really nice Serena-Lover is just really nice Serena-Lover is just really nice Serena-Lover is just really nice Serena-Lover is just really nice Serena-Lover is just really nice Serena-Lover is just really nice Serena-Lover is just really nice Serena-Lover is just really nice Serena-Lover is just really nice

I think that Serena will focus this year on winning Wimbledon because Wimbly is the favorite Slam for her
and she will focus on winning 3rd straight title at US Open
Serena-Lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 07:25 PM   #10
country flag Kuzzy24

Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future

She just won Miami.
Chill tf out.
Kuzzy24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote