Will You Make My Avatar (Pt 100 ;-)) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2002, 11:59 PM   #1
country flag ASV
Team WTAworld

ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all
Will You Make My Avatar (Pt 100 ;-))

I know, this is getting annoying already, but I'm just too stupid to figure out how to make one!

Here is the picture:

I hope you can help!
Highlights:1986(1) – Athens², 1988(1) – Belgian Open*, 1989(2)Roland Garros*, Barcelona*, 1990(7) – Barcelona*, Newport*, Hilton Head², Amelia Island², Tampa², Barcelona², Roland Garros§, 1991(4) – Washington, DC*, Sydney², Amelia Island², Barcelona², 1992(13)– Miami*, Canadian Open*, Australian Open², Virginia Slims Championship², Miami², Sydney², Tokyo[PP] ², Hilton Head², Amelia Island², Barcelona², Los Angeles², Filderstadt², Roland Garros§, 1993(9) – Miami*, Amelia Island*, Barcelona*, Hamburg*, US Open², Barcelona², Italian Open², Essen², Australian Open§, 1994(19)Roland Garros*, US Open*, Amelia Island*, Barcelona*, Hamburg*, Canadian Open*, Tokyo[Nicherei]*, Oakland*, US Open², Delray Beach², Light N’ Lively Doubles², Hilton Head², Amelia Island², Barcelona², Hamburg², San Diego², Canadian Open², Tokyo[Nicherei] ², Oakland², 1995(8) – Barcelona*, German Open*, Australian Open², Wimbledon², WTA Tour Championships², Miami², Barcelona², Eastbourne², 1996(11) – Hilton Head*, Hamburg*, Australian Open², Miami², Hilton Head², Amelia Island², Hamburg², Italian Open², Madrid², Eastbourne², Canadian Open², 1997(7) - Sydney², Miami², Madrid², San Diego², Filderstadt², Zurich², Moscow², 1998(2)Roland Garros*, Sydney*, 1999(4) – Cairo*, Cairo², Hamburg², Los Angeles², 2000(3) – German Open², Leipzig², US Open§, 2001(3) – Porto*, Madrid*, Miami², 2002(6) – Doha², Amelia Island², Sopot², Helsinki², New Haven², Tokyo[PP]²
-----------------------------------------
17 YEARS, 100 TITLES

Barcelona Bumblebee: #1 in our hearts forever!!

YYYYIroda TulyaganovaYYYY
ASV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:08 AM   #2
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
It's no problem, here you go:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iva avatar.jpg (9.8 KB, 10 views)

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:28 AM   #3
J_Migoe

J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all
Can you help me too?

I do not know how to do my avatar but here is my picture. Its actually on this site http://www.neol.it/cm/northpole/underwea/photo1.htm
J_Migoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2002, 05:38 PM   #4
RAA

RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of
okay, once you get a picture sized to avatar size, how do you get it in/on your profile? I looked under FAQs but could not figure it out.
I'm a bit technologically challenged about these things I think.
RAA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2002, 05:42 PM   #5
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
go to user cp
Edit Options
Change avatar
fill in the address to you pic (You can enter an URL of your avatar
or you can upload one from your computer
after you did that don't forget to check the 'yes' next to 'Use custom avatar'

then submit and finished
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2002, 05:44 PM   #6
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Re: Can you help me too?

Quote:
Originally posted by J_Migoe
I do not know how to do my avatar but here is my picture. Its actually on this site http://www.neol.it/cm/northpole/underwea/photo1.htm
can u please post the correct address to that picture? I copy/pasted the address, but it's not working.
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2002, 08:32 PM   #7
RAA

RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of
hey! thanks so much!
I kept going to "Edit profile" and never thought to check "edit options"
Ruth in philly pa usa
RAA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote