Lena´s birthday! Send her a message! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2003, 03:15 AM   #1
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute
Lena´s birthday! Send her a message!

Next friday September 19th is Eleni Daniilidou´s birthday, and in www.daniilidou.com I will put all the message that her fans and/or anybody send me to her, in the main page, like I did last year!

So, post in this thread a message for Lena and you´ll see it in the main page. I´m almost sure she will read it!!

(if you like send your name and your city)

You can also send the greeting message to birthday@daniilidou.com

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Akenatón rules, Horemheb sucks
Member #5452 Making Your Life Better Since 2002

Last edited by AleOrtu : Sep 17th, 2003 at 04:26 AM.
AleOrtu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2003, 04:21 AM   #2
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute
Now time is over, nobody sent messages

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Old Sep 4th, 2004, 11:19 PM   #3
country flag SirGus

SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice
That's a nice idea for this year as well!

how can you be sure that she reads our messages?
SirGus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2004, 09:33 PM   #4
country flag elinas

elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice
19 September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
elinas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2004, 01:03 AM   #5
country flag SirGus

SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice SirGus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catriel
Now time is over, nobody sent messages
well, we must find her e-mail then...
hehe
Old Sep 9th, 2004, 08:54 AM   #6
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Eleni visits Catriel's website so I think we should send him birthday wishes for Lena
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2004, 10:45 AM   #7
country flag SirGus

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter
Eleni visits Catriel's website so I think we should send him birthday wishes for Lena
Hm..Are you sure for that?
Old Sep 9th, 2004, 11:28 AM   #8

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I spoke with Eleni's coach Eleni is probably wondering why Catreil hasn't updated the website for so long
Old Sep 9th, 2004, 12:06 PM   #9
country flag SirGus

Quote:
Yes, I spoke with Eleni's coach Eleni is probably wondering why Catreil hasn't updated the website for so long

I think we all must help to update that site!

Why must make the perfect daniilidou - site!!
Old Sep 18th, 2004, 05:05 PM   #10

Eleni's birthday si tomorrow so here are my wishes :

Dear Eleni, I wish you a lot of courage, strenght and health to make your tennis dreams come true. I believe in you and in the bottom of my heart I know success's your destiny. We love you for the beauty of your game but at the same time we value your personality so whatever happens, don't ever change. Stay as you're, be happy and provide us with this famous smile of yours as often as you can I also wish you love, true friendship and to have only good experiances with fans and people in general. And I hope from now on injuries will be avoiding you. I found a reason to fall in love with tennis again and the reason is YOU. Good bless you, Eleni.

Ula
Old Sep 18th, 2004, 07:52 PM   #11
country flag AleOrtu

Quote:
Eleni's birthday si tomorrow so here are my wishes :

Dear Eleni, I wish you a lot of courage, strenght and health to make your tennis dreams come true. I believe in you and in the bottom of my heart I know success's your destiny. We love you for the beauty of your game but at the same time we value your personality so whatever happens, don't ever change. Stay as you're, be happy and provide us with this famous smile of yours as often as you can I also wish you love, true friendship and to have only good experiances with fans and people in general. And I hope from now on injuries will be avoiding you. I found a reason to fall in love with tennis again and the reason is YOU. Good bless you, Eleni.

Ula
Hello Ula

I did not prepared the mix of messages this year, like in 2002 and 2003 but I will add this message in my site, I am updating it (finally) right now.
See you Ula

Old Sep 18th, 2004, 08:04 PM   #12

Ale, baby, I'm so happy to hear from you! Here you can find best shots of Eleni but I can send you the rest if you want:
http://community.webshots.com/user/ula1980
Love
Old Sep 18th, 2004, 10:16 PM   #13
country flag AleOrtu

Ula: after 5 months I have updated the website.....

and your face is at the main page!!

Thank you for the link, I already found it in Talk Tennis

Old Sep 19th, 2004, 12:54 AM   #14
country flag louloudik

louloudik is an unknown quantity at this point
(my message for lena's birthday)
Lena happy birthday!!!!!
I wish you have the strength to overcome problems with a big smile in your face!!!
I hope all your dreams to come true and your tennis carreer to become even bigger!!!!
This day of your life should be one of the happiest days of your life and I hope it's the start for a happy year and a happy life!!!!
I also wish you always to be amongst people that they love you!!!!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Χ Ρ Ο Ν Ι Α Π Ο Λ Λ Α ΚΑΙ Κ Α Λ Α ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
louloudik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2004, 08:50 AM   #15

Ale, well, thank you.