Davenport To Play For Norwich City!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2005, 01:53 PM   #1
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Davenport To Play For Norwich City!!

Sorry guys, not Lindsay but 22 Years old Calum Davenport will place for the canaries in the East Anglian Derby against Ipswich on Saturday. Sorry I just could not resist doing this!!

Go Lindsay - Go Calum
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2005, 02:36 PM   #2
country flag lindsayno1

lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future
LMAO! His name immediately sprung to mind! Theres another bloke with Davenport as the surname too, cant think who thou!

Jelena Jankovic
Mary Pierce MARTINA HINGIS! Kim Clijsters Ana Ivanovic
lindsayno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 05:06 PM   #3
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 10:13 PM   #4
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
LOL! Well no word of a lie, I work in a warehouse and in the books section each isle is the responsibility of a particular person to keep tidy. Each isle has a notice saying who is responsible for each it. Well, one of the notices used to say (it doesn't now, because that person has left) "This isle is the responsibility of L. Davenport" and someone had wrote underneath (not me!) "She's a top lass"! Well, as you can imagine the "TOP lass" part made me giggle

....it was probably just a friend of hers writing a compliment

And that my friends, is a true story!

-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 11:41 PM   #5
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
lmao....i served a Miss L A Davenport with an American Express card a few months ago and there is a town near me called Davenport-it even has a tennis club haha

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2005, 09:23 AM   #6
country flag lindsayno1

lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future
lol i served someone last year called mrs davenport who was american. So i said jokingly 'no relation to Lindsay Davenport are you?' she laughed and said 'unfortunately not!'

Jelena Jankovic
Mary Pierce MARTINA HINGIS! Kim Clijsters Ana Ivanovic
lindsayno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2005, 05:11 PM   #7
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Funny stuff! There is also a street that I drive down everytime I go to work called "Davenport Street" - my dad keeps saying that if he ever sees the sign broke off the frame he's going to get it for me I was also getting ready to make a sign to add to the top of the street sign to call it "Lindsay Davenport Street" if Lindsay won Wimbledon......needless to say I didn't have to do it in the end

-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote