PYW|Bali|Semifinals- Please Vote! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2005, 11:37 AM   #1
country flag twight6

twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute
PYW|Bali|Semifinals- Please Vote!

PYW Bali

Welcome to the PYW Wismilak International! The tournament is hosted in the beautiful city of Bali, Indonesia. After a thrilling US Open, the players are again ready to give us their best.

Let us have a look at the final 4:

Lindsay Davenport

Lindsay comes into this tournament as the top seed, and probably one of the top favorites. She is coming off a tough Quarterfinal win over Marta Domachowska, but she looks ready for the semis! Looking for her first tournament win in quite a while, Lindsy will have to be in top shape to take out the #3 and another favorite, Aussie Alicia Molik.

Alicia Molik

The comeback kid of the PYW (for now). The Australian tennis darling had been sidelined since the clay season and just came back at the US Open, but she did in style. A semi final against eventual champion Kim Clijsters is definitely something to be proud of. Will she continue her good form? In the quarterfinals she took out the last of the Chinese, Na Li. She will have to be in good form in order to take out the top seed, but if anyone is up to the challenge she is.

Flavia Pennetta

After a quarterfinal win over the 4th seed Francesca Schiavone, our 6th seed here is in very good form, and she wil have to be to beat the top favorite, Anna-Lena Groenefeld. Although Pennetta is rather unkown on the PYW tour, there is a first time for everything, and this could be hers. She has been in extrememly good form all tournament, and this may be her shot at a final.

Anna-Lena Groenefeld

The 5th seed and probably the top favorite, Anna-Lena Groenefeld comes into the semis after a win over the 2nd seed Patty Schnyder. Right from the start, Groenefeld dominated Patty. During her match yesterday, the announcer miss read the score, and continued to do so deep into the 2nd set. The 1st set was given to Schnyder instsead of Anna-Lena like it was supposed to have been. Despite this controversy, things were solved and Groenefeld prevailed. Probably one of the top contenders for the title, she will have to have her "A" game to take out Pennetta.

So VOTE! for the players you want to see going further on the main draw

Semifinal

Lindsay Davenport USA [1] vs. Alicia Molik AUS [3]
Flavia Pennetta ITA [6] vs. Anna-Lena Groenefeld GER [5]
...then I realized how much I suck.
I used to update this signature, once in a while...
...then I realized no one actually reads it.
twight6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2005, 11:37 AM   #2
country flag twight6

twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute
Davenport
Groenefeld
...then I realized how much I suck.
I used to update this signature, once in a while...
...then I realized no one actually reads it.
twight6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 11:42 AM   #3
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute
Alicia Molik AUS [3]
Anna-Lena Groenefeld GER [5]
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 11:43 AM   #4
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Molik
Grönefeld
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 11:44 AM   #5
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute
Lindsay Davenport USA [1]
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 12:14 PM   #6
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Alicia Molik
Anna-Lena Groenefeld

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 12:19 PM   #7
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 12:22 PM   #8
country flag mat87to

mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold
Davenport
Pennetta
mat87to is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 12:24 PM   #9
country flag Pierce4ever

Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold
Davenport
Grönefeld

And also good luck to all german players

Wating and Hoping for Sesil´s comeback 2008
Pierce4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 12:47 PM   #10
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute
Alicia Molik AUS [3]
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 12:49 PM   #11
country flag CCCP1

CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future
Davenport
Pennetta
CCCP1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 12:55 PM   #12
country flag Jackson.

Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute
Molik
Alg
:d
Jackson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 12:56 PM   #13
country flag nave 2

nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 12:56 PM   #14
country flag thekimfan
Team WTAworld

thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all
Flavia Pennetta ITA [6]
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 01:04 PM   #15
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute
Alicia Molik AUS [3]
Flavia Pennetta ITA [6]

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote