¡¡¡VAMOS ESPAÑA!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 07:56 AM   #1
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
¡¡¡VAMOS ESPAÑA!!!

Well, I think it's time to start a new cheering thread!.

Spain should defeat Hungary without many problems, but we don't have to underrate anyone, so we have to fight to get all the points needed.

¡¡¡VAMOS ESPAÑA!!!

1-Arantxa
2-Ángeles
3-Magüi
4-Vivi

Let's hope the matches are on TV, although with the ATP tournament of Conde de Godó, I really think we'll have troubles to get coverage.
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 01:12 PM   #2
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
pfff,

I've just heard thath the first Godó's semifinal starts at 12.30 h and the second one at 15.30 h on Saturday.

And the Fed Cup on Saturday starts at 12 h (I think), so, let's hope they just broadcast the second semifinal at the Godó Open and we can see at least the first and part of the second match of the Fed Cup. They have always showed preference for men's tennis in the Spanish TV, so let's hope they make an exception now....
Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 03:24 PM   #3
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos Magüi

Vamos Spain.

(Don't they have more the one TV Channel in Spain?)

Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 03:35 PM   #4
country flag bbypk

bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold
I think TVE only will show Arantxa´s matches. Alway ASV, always ASV. Andres Gimeno this time will be happy.
bbypk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 03:55 PM   #5
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
I think they will show the men as they always do.Boring!
GO SPAIN!
Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 04:02 PM   #6
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Lol i agree with bbypk

VAMOS ESPAÑA!
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 04:13 PM   #7
country flag MS

LOL @ Jorn

We have some channels, but TVE has the rights for the Fed Cup, it has two channels, but tennis and many sports (except for football, cycling sometimes...) are only shown on La 2, so I would be surprised if there was tennis at the same time on TVE1 and La 2...

But we'll have to wait to see what they do
Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 08:06 PM   #8
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
VAMOS GIRLS!!! GOOD LUCK!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2002, 02:03 AM   #9
marsha

marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice
If they show any of the matches, *especially* Arantxa's, would one of you kind Spanish fans tape it for me? I will be happy to pay you for it and I can now watch PAL w/out conversion so good deal! THANKS!!!!

And Vamos, Espana!
marsha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2002, 07:33 AM   #10
country flag MS

Hi,

marsha, if I'm at home and any Arantxa's match is on TV, I'll tape it/them for you.

But bad news...I e-mailed the Spanish Television to ask them if they would broadcast both Fed Cup and Godó during the weekend, and they e-mailed me back saying that in their schedule only Conde de Godó appears for the moment...Anyway, I e-mailed them last year to ask if they were going to show the semis (Spain-Czech Republic) and they said they were only going to show the final...and later they broadcasted both things, so we'll have to wait....

And if you check their schedule on the Internet, Fed Cup appears, so don't know what to expect...
Old Apr 25th, 2002, 07:22 AM   #11
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
GOOD LUCK GIRLS

YOU CAN DO IT
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2002, 07:41 AM   #12
country flag herodoto

herodoto has disabled reputation
en Europa siempre con España. Vamos chavalas!!! a por la sexta!!!

herodoto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2002, 11:28 AM   #13
country flag PamShriverRockz

PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos!!! Good luck!
"Her enduring legacy is far more emotional, instead of statistical..."

"To watch Arantxa Sanchez Vicario play tennis was to rediscover the reason why we fell in love with the game in the first place."
PamShriverRockz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2002, 02:15 PM   #14
country flag bee

bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all
Isn't Conchita playing??
bee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2002, 02:19 PM   #15
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute
Nop!
It's ASV magui, montolio and ruano!!!
Let's girls con't stop!!!!
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote