Andrea Hlavackova - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2010, 10:18 PM   #121
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Andrea Hlavackova

Ten match winning streak for Andrea! Keep it up.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2010, 04:42 AM   #122
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea is POTW on the CW for her Le Contamines title
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 03:01 PM   #123
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Rogers Cup Fashion Show
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 09:07 AM   #124
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Boserup def. (8) Hlavackova 6-3 6-4

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 11:05 PM   #125
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

that sucks .

Better luck in dblz with Lucie H. agst Dani/Pushniacki
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 04:59 AM   #126
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

She looked great in doubles. Dani and Wozzy were on fire. She was so good at net, i dont know if she should stick with Lucie...

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 10:24 AM   #127
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela-Is-Mine View Post
She looked great in doubles. Dani and Wozzy were on fire. She was so good at net, i dont know if she should stick with Lucie...
It's funny because when I saw them at Wimbledon, I felt the opposite. Lucie was amazing at the net and Andrea didn't really seem to play like a natural doubles player or look that comfortable when moving forwards.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 02:55 PM   #128
country flag finalforce

finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold

Here are some of my pictures of her training yesterday with Michealla Krajicek in Torhout

finalforce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 07:05 PM   #129
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Thanks for the photos!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 12:31 AM   #130
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea gets an Hon. Men. on the CW for her semifinal appearance at the 75K Barnstaple
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 12:08 AM   #131
Tennis Fool

Andrea repeats as POTW for her semi at the 100K + H Torhout
Putintseva #1 player

Old Oct 21st, 2010, 11:48 AM   #132
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

And she won the doubles in Barnstaple.

Shame she pulled out of the $25k ITF in Glasgow. She could have won that.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 02:32 PM   #133
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
It's funny because when I saw them at Wimbledon, I felt the opposite. Lucie was amazing at the net and Andrea didn't really seem to play like a natural doubles player or look that comfortable when moving forwards.
Well she did stay back, annd didnt move up to net as much as she should, but her volleyes were great. Lucie couldnt get the ball in at net or from the back

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 06:49 PM   #134
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Andrea's the No.1 seed in the $25k ITF in Istanbul. Good luck! This is her half of the draw.

(1)Andrea Hlavackova (CZE) v Oksana Kalashnikova (GEO)
(Q)Kateryna Kozlova (UKR) v (wc)Melis Sezer (TUR)
(JE)Silvia Njiric (CRO) v (Q)Lina Stanciute (LTU)
(5)Irena Pavlovic (FRA) v (Q)Angelique van der Meet (NED)

(3)Ekaterina Bychkova (RUS) v Nikola Hofmanova (AUT)
(wc)Viktoriya Tomova (BUL) v (Q)Nina Zander (GER)
Katarzyna Piter (POL) v Oxana Lyubtsova (UKR)
(7)Ana Vrljic (CRO) v Kristyna Pliskova (CZE)

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 08:07 PM   #135
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

25K Queen

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote