Andrea Hlavackova - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2010, 03:28 AM   #91
country flag Alex72

Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future
Re: Andrea Hlavackova

Alex72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2010, 03:30 AM   #92
country flag Alex72

Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future

Old Apr 6th, 2010, 04:48 AM   #93
country flag Alex72

I guess some people have noticed that this player is a real beauty, and also a first class doubles player. She is also smiling a lot, enjoying herself out on the court. I got more photos today, switched to Image Shack and am using thumbnails. Best wishes to Andrea!
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 04:54 AM   #94
country flag Alex72

Old Apr 7th, 2010, 05:01 PM   #95
country flag Alex72

1. Doubles:
Andrea Hlavackova (CZE)Olga Savchuk (UKR) def. Ekaterina Dzehalevich (BLR)Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN)
6-4, 4-6, [10-8]

On to the semis, let`s go!
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:53 AM   #96
country flag StatRacket

StatRacket is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey! I'm Petr, Andrea's brother. Andrea visited me last week before the tournament in Prague this week. She says she's feeling good and has a small tweak with her left elbow but other than that she's good. She says her and the other Czech players visit this site sometimes and persuaded me to join to make sure that the fans are very appreciated. She's looking forward to Roland Garros and especially about getting a new Yonex outfit.

Good luck in Prague, Andrea.
StatRacket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2010, 03:30 PM   #97
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Welcome StatRack! Nice to have a close source to player info on the forum! See Andrea is paired agst a qualifier in R1 Prague, Jurikova: I'm rooting for Andrea, but tell us, how come she's not playing doubles in Prague ? I always regarded Andrea as a very resourcefull dblz player, hoping she would take the new generation spot on the CZE Fed Cup team . Is it related to her left elbow issue? She saving her energy for RG? I truely hope she'll be playing doubles there !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2010, 02:41 AM   #98
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea makes Hon. Men. on the Czech Watch for getting to the finals of the 25K Brescia
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 04:34 PM   #99
country flag bradrichards

bradrichards is an unknown quantity at this point

Andrea cirtainly hit some truly amazing shots against Venus and Serena in today's French Open 3rd round. But what are you gonna do with those two...

Andrea was also the best dressed player at Rolland Garros, by far. Does anybody know where my wife can get that Yonex outfit?
bradrichards is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 07:46 AM   #100
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

RG.2010.WD.R3.Hlavackova Hradecka.vs.Williams Williams
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 03:14 PM   #101
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Andrea: she's a lady.. thx for the vids, 2 Santos
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 11:01 AM   #102
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatRacket View Post
Hey! I'm Petr, Andrea's brother. Andrea visited me last week before the tournament in Prague this week. She says she's feeling good and has a small tweak with her left elbow but other than that she's good. She says her and the other Czech players visit this site sometimes and persuaded me to join to make sure that the fans are very appreciated. She's looking forward to Roland Garros and especially about getting a new Yonex outfit.

Good luck in Prague, Andrea.
I have to admit that I love to follow Andrea because she is one of the most beautiful players on the tour. Its cool to hear that she and other Czech players read this thread as well her family members such as yourself. Hopefully, we'll all be reading about good news through the grass court season!
majcpw is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 11:32 AM   #103
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea has qualified for the Wimbledon main-draw and she has a very winnable main-draw match. Her first-strike tennis is tailor-made for grass

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 05:11 PM   #104
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea last year in Pozoblanco

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 09:48 PM   #105
country flag Alex72

Nice pics Spiceboy!

Here is hoping for success for Andrea in her Wimbledon first round match!