Andrea Hlavackova - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2009, 01:02 PM   #61
country flag ralfreinecke

ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future
Re: Andrea Hlavackova

ralfreinecke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2009, 07:29 AM   #62
country flag smokovec

smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute

Some photos from the Match against Malek in Ortisei.

Hampton * Radwanska

Cibulkova * Diyas * Hsieh * Muguruza * Paszek * Puig * Vesnina * Zheng
smokovec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 08:16 PM   #63
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Andrea fights her way to finals at ITF $25K Sutton. Good luck, close it out Andrea !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 08:59 PM   #64
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

go andrea!

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 09:17 PM   #65
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Andrea!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 09:23 PM   #66
coetzerfan1

coetzerfan1 is a name known to all coetzerfan1 is a name known to all coetzerfan1 is a name known to all coetzerfan1 is a name known to all coetzerfan1 is a name known to all coetzerfan1 is a name known to all coetzerfan1 is a name known to all coetzerfan1 is a name known to all coetzerfan1 is a name known to all coetzerfan1 is a name known to all coetzerfan1 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Andrea Hlavackova

Classiest player I've ever met at a Challenger. Scroll down to the pic of her sitting in the stands with the fans - rare stuff (in my experience). She's a great tennis ambassador and it would be really cool to read about her winning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Good luck Andrea!
coetzerfan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 04:42 PM   #67
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea wins the title!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 05:09 PM   #68
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

YEAH andrea! keep it up!

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 01:53 AM   #69
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea gets a new high ranking this week and makes Hon. Men. on the Czech Watch
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 08:12 PM   #70
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Andrea gets a new high ranking this week and makes Hon. Men. on the Czech Watch

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 03:53 PM   #71
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

... in Acapulco
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 02:28 PM   #72
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

.. with tennis pals in Monterrey:

(from tourney website)
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 03:18 PM   #73
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Who is that to the left of Vladka? Coin?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 07:10 AM   #74
country flag Navratil

Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future

Many pics from her on the WTA site:

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/g...256674_1983604

She looks beautiful!!
Navratil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 09:28 PM   #75
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Without makeup on, I could arguably say she's the hottest looking WTA player IMO