Andrea Hlavackova - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2008, 06:59 PM   #46
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Andrea Hlavackova

Watch all my Stuttgart videos!

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2009, 09:26 PM   #47
country flag cedric13

cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold

Greetings all,

You can see pictures of Andrea at Torhout on http://www.itftennis.be
Enjoy !

Old Jul 25th, 2009, 12:23 PM   #48
country flag petrova-fan

petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of

Pictures - Gastein Ladies 2009 (Stephanie Hirsch - Andrea Hlavackova):

http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n...%20Hlavackova/

example:
http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
petrova-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2009, 03:59 AM   #49
country flag crazylace01
A new star is rising...

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute

andrea good luck in the doubles final tomorrow

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
crazylace01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 02:19 PM   #50
country flag petrova-fan

petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of

Gastein Ladies 2009 (Andrea Hlavackova & Lucie Hradecka - Sandra Kloesel & Lenka Tvaroskovavs):

http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n...%20Tvaroskova/

example:
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 11:46 PM   #51
country flag crazylace01
A new star is rising...

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute

did you get pics from the finals by any chance?

Old Jul 30th, 2009, 08:50 AM   #52
country flag petrova-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylace01 View Post
did you get pics from the finals by any chance?
I am sorry, but I wasn't there on the final day.

but @ Training:

http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n...ng%20Pictures/

Example:

and Offcourt:

Last edited by petrova-fan : Jul 30th, 2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 11:44 AM   #53
country flag crazylace01
A new star is rising...

aww too bad but thanks for all the pics, they're great!

Old Aug 1st, 2009, 11:22 PM   #54
country flag tju-fotos

tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light

From quarterfinal against Piter in Bad Saulgau this Friday:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BadSaulgau 385.jpg (73.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg BadSaulgau 539.jpg (76.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg BadSaulgau 555.jpg (77.5 KB, 15 views)
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 01:45 AM   #55
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea is POTW on the Czech Watch
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 01:57 AM   #56
country flag crazylace01
A new star is rising...

andrea

Old Aug 29th, 2009, 12:28 PM   #57
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

The smile in this pic must have been before she lost in the qualies. Let's hope for the doubles main draw...

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 03:29 AM   #58
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

^ I would think she's still happy as it was her first Slam appearance.
Anyway, Hon. Men. on the Czech Watch
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 03:38 AM   #59
country flag crazylace01
A new star is rising...

great win today against dokic! onward and upward

Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 03:02 AM   #60
Tennis Fool

Top 150 now. Former junior Top 10 delivering on her promise?

Hon. Men. on the Czech Watch
Putintseva #1 player