Maria Sharapova in China - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2005, 09:37 AM   #1
country flag Piggy

Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold
Maria Sharapova in China

I hope you will be the winner this tournament
Go Go Go Maria...
Piggy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2005, 04:30 PM   #2
country flag senia

senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all
i'm with you
senia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2005, 02:27 AM   #3
country flag actor1

actor1 is infamous around these parts actor1 is infamous around these parts actor1 is infamous around these parts actor1 is infamous around these parts actor1 is infamous around these parts actor1 is infamous around these parts actor1 is infamous around these parts actor1 is infamous around these parts actor1 is infamous around these parts actor1 is infamous around these parts actor1 is infamous around these parts
me too. as long as venus isnt in her way.
actor1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2005, 02:16 AM   #4
country flag kesi

kesi is just really nice kesi is just really nice kesi is just really nice kesi is just really nice kesi is just really nice kesi is just really nice kesi is just really nice kesi is just really nice kesi is just really nice kesi is just really nice kesi is just really nice
Maria in China

I dont think she has a good chance there for this tiltle!. She hasn't play that much since US open and you know that for her to win she needs to have lots off matches under her belt. V&S are there as well so, it going to be a tough task for her to go throgh.

I'm expecting V or Rena for this title not Maria!

Go Williams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggy
I hope you will be the winner this tournament
Go Go Go Maria...
kesi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2005, 04:30 AM   #5
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Maria

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2005, 04:39 AM   #6
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by senia
i'm with you
you seem familiar..

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2005, 06:18 AM   #7
country flag Piggy

Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesi
I dont think she has a good chance there for this tiltle!. She hasn't play that much since US open and you know that for her to win she needs to have lots off matches under her belt. V&S are there as well so, it going to be a tough task for her to go throgh.

I'm expecting V or Rena for this title not Maria!

Go Williams!
whatever! do not care even if she will be the winner or not but for me just cheer up maria! the title is not so important but just cheer up her you know!
Piggy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote