Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 12:27 AM   #1
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'...

good enough for a thread I spose?? shes been sick

Too many movies!
9/21/2006 10:01:00 PM

Hi there! Just so you know this is not going to be my most exciting doodle. I was basically in my house for the first five days after I came back from NY, and three of those spent glued to my bed. Well I got some bug and had a fever for a couple of days.....UGH! Not so much for the pain, but the boredom is just awful. I don't think my body was ready for all the partying, therefore couldn't quite deal with the recovery too well. I had all these plans of going to the spa, swimming, and getting rid of my sock tan when I got back...... that went down the drain real fast. Being sick is not fun at all!! First of all you have to go on a tea and lemon diet, then you have to spray that nasty stuff down your throat. WHO NEEDS THAT!!! I watched more movies in three days than I watched this whole year. (Sixteen Candles, Risky Business, You Me and Dupree, When Harry Met Sally, to name a few) At least I can tell my manager that I watched all the old classics he got me for Christmas!! SHHH!! My friend Estelle flew down here for a week so she is keeping me somewhat entertained. We've been getting a few good laughs about my win at the Open, because only a few weeks ago we were quite happy about my win in San Diego. So when I wasn't shivering to death, I spent a few hours signing my fan mail which my mom organizes for me. Estelle and I have the system down very well.....I sign and she puts it in the envelope.

I started training again on Monday....one word....BRUTAL! It's not very fun when you just win the Us Open and you come back on the court and feel like a fish out of water. And this humidity is out of control.....no, I'm not whining.....just requesting the academy to put up some aircon in the indoor center, in the very near future, haha!

I have been listening to Justin Timberlake's new CD over and over and over again! Luv it!

Quote of the week goes to my dad....A group of us were out at lunch and Estelle wasn't eating a lot so my dad says....."Estelle, honey, I know you're in love but you gotta eat!" p.s estelle IS in love!! Lucky girl!
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 01:51 AM   #2
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
I love her weekly doodles section. They're so informal and fun to read.
It really seems like she enjoys doing them.

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 04:01 AM   #3
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
There a cool little snippet of her life, she is such a normal girl but the haters in GM see her as an eveil ice queen, o well we know better.
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 04:26 AM   #4
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute
morningglory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 06:33 AM   #5
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
yeh shes really apart from her tennis and endoresments just a normal teenage girl! lol
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 07:48 AM   #6
country flag lakan kildap

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold
Maria is so young that "When Harry Met Sally" and a Tom Cruise movie (Risky Business) become "old classics". I haven't seen that movie BTW. Considering Tom is certifiably crazy, I'm not going to see it at all.
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 08:04 AM   #7
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
Its cute that she gets sick at the same time a buinch of her fans are sick!

Absolutely LOOOOOOVE her quote from Yuri, very cool & picture Yuri saying it is even funny!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 08:08 AM   #8
country flag lakan kildap

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold
and yeah, most of the time she means "of course" but writes "off course". we really don't want those haters to have anything to nitpick at. (Damn it, I'm nitpicking. My sig is getting to me. Bad spellers of the world, unite!)
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 01:30 PM   #9
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Her doodles are always fun

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 03:28 PM   #10
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakan kildap
Tom Cruise movie (Risky Business) become "old classics". I haven't seen that movie BTW. Considering Tom is certifiably crazy, I'm not going to see it at all.
risky business is such a cool movie its a must watch,I'm not a cruise fan but its really a good movie and a laugh,maria has good taste
johnoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 05:15 PM   #11
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
at "old classics". I like the way she talks about her best friend, Estelle. Maria always seems very considerate of her.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 09:40 PM   #12
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
You know, it's reading these blogs that remind me she's just 19 cause it's like reading one of my friends' blogs!! it's cool though
"I will be the answer at the end of the line. I will be there for you, while you take the time. In the burning of uncertainty, I will be your solid ground. I will hold the balance if you can't look down.."
Lillibet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 11:00 PM   #13
country flag The_Pov

The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakan kildap
Maria is so young that "When Harry Met Sally" and a Tom Cruise movie (Risky Business) become "old classics". I haven't seen that movie BTW. Considering Tom is certifiably crazy, I'm not going to see it at all.
They are old classics!
The_Pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 11:45 AM   #14
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Aww, sad to see Maria's been feeling ill recently!

I know exactly how she feels

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 12:25 PM   #15
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward.
Aww, sad to see Maria's been feeling ill recently!

I know exactly how she feels
So do I.....

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote