All pressure over KIm - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2005, 07:28 PM   #1
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of
Arrow All pressure over KIm

Well, all reviews, bets and things gine Clijsters a winner for tonights match. Thats good for Mary.

Ghosts of a fifth final loss?
patricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2005, 08:15 PM   #2
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Mary choked in a grand slam final already this year and she was not a favorite in that one either.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2005, 01:11 AM   #3
country flag DarkC0re

DarkC0re is a glorious beacon of light DarkC0re is a glorious beacon of light DarkC0re is a glorious beacon of light DarkC0re is a glorious beacon of light DarkC0re is a glorious beacon of light DarkC0re is a glorious beacon of light DarkC0re is a glorious beacon of light DarkC0re is a glorious beacon of light DarkC0re is a glorious beacon of light DarkC0re is a glorious beacon of light DarkC0re is a glorious beacon of light
Pierce had played better than Justine at the FO (until the finals). Whereas here at the US Open, Kim has played great...and had a great summer.

I think Pierce will see herself more as an underdog here. And I agree that's a definite plus for Mary.
DarkC0re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2005, 01:13 AM   #4
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
no way. Kim should learn how to handle the pressure
Old Sep 11th, 2005, 07:50 AM   #5
country flag WonderfulLee

WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future
...and Kim proved that she is a greatest player!