Can you spell TENSE? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2005, 06:15 PM   #1
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Can you spell TENSE?

I bet Mary can, what a horrible first set

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2005, 06:16 PM   #2
country flag middy

middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of
Great set from Elena, keep up the serving
Mary

Justine Henin Hardenne, Kim Clijsters , LenaD Anastasia Myskina , Mary Pierce, Ana Ivanovic , Anabel Medina

Marat and Roger, allez Gasquet

Quote:
Sexuality is fluid, whether you are gay, or you are straight you just go with the flow
Visca El Barca
Ronaldinho - The man, the legend

Welcome back Martina, the WTA has missed you and your insightful comments
middy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 06:17 PM   #3
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute
an INCREDIBLE ELENA! i love her, MUHAHA if we look at this first set you can go and change your sig!

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 06:18 PM   #4
country flag middy

middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFlame
an INCREDIBLE ELENA! i love her, MUHAHA if we look at this first set you can go and change your sig!
Sure, but later

Justine Henin Hardenne, Kim Clijsters , LenaD Anastasia Myskina , Mary Pierce, Ana Ivanovic , Anabel Medina

Marat and Roger, allez Gasquet

Quote:
Sexuality is fluid, whether you are gay, or you are straight you just go with the flow
Visca El Barca
Ronaldinho - The man, the legend

Welcome back Martina, the WTA has missed you and your insightful comments
middy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 06:18 PM   #5
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
i can´t believe it
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 06:18 PM   #6
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFlame

I like Lena alot, but I like Mary more

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 06:21 PM   #7
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by middy
Sure, but later
yeah i agree , but still... she hasn't served like this EVER before hopefully she serves like this in the second set and then we can build on it from there please keep your concentration elena!

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 07:52 PM   #8
country flag Pierce4ever

Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold
Mary won

And also good luck to all german players

Wating and Hoping for Sesil´s comeback 2008
Pierce4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote