Top 10 says - Welcome back Mary - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2005, 08:52 PM   #1
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
Top 10 says - Welcome back Mary

With this terrific run at the us open Mary will be back in top 10, after wins over Jankovic, Henin-Hardenne and Mauresmo. This is huge.

Who would have thought that when the year began and after Mary's first round loss in AO. We all knew Mary could perform great tennis but it was a question in time, when?

These last two months has made Mary to a new player. Final and the RG, quater at Wimbledon and the win in San Diego. Won 21/23 last played matches before the semi. I mean Mary has been increadible.

I can just lift my hat and congratulate Mary, finally all the hard work has payed off. Finish this season in the same style and get into top 5.

For more information about Mary's new rank!!

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=191450

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=191740

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=191599

Last edited by sebbe : Sep 8th, 2005 at 09:03 PM.
sebbe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2005, 08:59 PM   #2
country flag RedFilaJ-Cap#1

RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold
That is awesome I am so happy for her. I love it 30 years old and coming back!!
Jelena Jankovic #1 and the BOMB DOT COM

Co Founder of the JJ Crew!!!:
:

Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!!!:
RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 09:01 PM   #3
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
I really think Mary should get the player of the year award, even though Kim has won 6 titles but Mary has reached a final and is playing the best tennis of her career now, at age 30 which is pretty remarkeble.
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 09:17 PM   #4
country flag bigshow21

bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future
Yes this is freaking awesome!!! I am so happy for Mary. She deserves to be player of the year for all the hard work she has put in and with the terrific play she has shown us. Not very many women have made it to the quarterfinals or better at the age of 30. This is truly a great accomplishment for Mary. Good luck and I hope she wins!!!

Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!
bigshow21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 09:56 PM   #5
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
great news !!

just Amazing
saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 09:57 PM   #6
ali

ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold
I'm still kind of shellshocked at the amazing last 3 months Mary (and we!) have had. Its almost unbelievable and to see her once again in the top 10 is just

If she can keep this up until the end of the season there's no reason at all why she shouldn't get player of the year. She already won comeback player of the year once I think, so this would be a nice little addition.

Not as nice as a win tomorrow though
ali is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 01:15 AM   #7
country flag JMC

JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all
N°9....or 6 ?

She will be already classified 9 now that she reached the semis, if she goes through ..............to final then she will be 6 !

It is amazing Unbelievable who could have bet this even us our fan i think did'nt expect that in so much time

We are still in 2005, but it seems very far now the period from the Australian 1st tour

This girl is really Terrific

COME ON GO MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ELENA SHOULD4NT BE A PROBLEM IF YOU KEEP THIS LEVEL SWEET..............NEXT WEEK TOP 6 ?????? UGH !
JMC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 04:34 AM   #8
country flag cakiteror

cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold
this girl is the best!
i am so happy!
she is such a great player,when mary is focused,i believe that she is the best in the world!!!
cakiteror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 06:38 AM   #9
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
Hurray!

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 10:44 AM   #10
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute
After watching Mary at the AO I was sure this would be her last year! And I am so happy she is doing so well now. We all knew Mary could play like a top 10 player, but she could never consistently play like one. I surely never expected this. The first big shock was the french. I said b4 the tournament I would be happy if she made the 3rd round and she made the final. Then after the loss in the final I was really upset and thought the french was just a one off. Boy I was wrong (t hank god ).
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 10:51 AM   #11
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Mary im so proud of you. After all the hardship the hard work has payed off and she is back where she belongs.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 01:13 PM   #12
Wizzy Maryfan

Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold
I just wanna say that when Mary lost against Cohen Aloro, my father, who adores saying bad things about Mary (just to get on my nerves, 'cause in facts i know he likes her ), so my father said : "a big loss at the beginning of the year is often a sign that the year will be great and successful"

And i have to say that he was right !

But it's not time to be overjoyed, go Mary, play your best tennis against Elena !
"I felt very strongly that it was not the right time for me to retire, and there were still some great things for me to accomplish in tennis. So once that really clicked inside of me and I realised that, I just started to work very hard, and to try to be the best that I could possibly be."

Mary Pierce

On the road since 1989

=> MaryPierce WebSite <=

- 'Cause Mary -
Wizzy Maryfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 02:43 PM   #13
country flag atoutix

atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzy Maryfan
I just wanna say that when Mary lost against Cohen Aloro, my father, who adores saying bad things about Mary (just to get on my nerves, 'cause in facts i know he likes her ), so my father said : "a big loss at the beginning of the year is often a sign that the year will be great and successful"

And i have to say that he was right !

But it's not time to be overjoyed, go Mary, play your best tennis against Elena !
yes !!!

back to the top ten !!!!GO Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyy GO

COME ON MARY !! YOU ARE IN THE ZONE

Come back...
atoutix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2005, 08:26 AM   #14
country flag jessie Nai

jessie Nai is an unknown quantity at this point jessie Nai is an unknown quantity at this point jessie Nai is an unknown quantity at this point
what a reat news!
jessie Nai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2005, 10:12 AM   #15
country flag Frenchragazzo

Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all
Soon it will be Top 5 says-Welcome back Mary !
Frenchragazzo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote