Thursday OOP & Scores - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2005, 03:59 PM   #31
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
Why Vika doesn't play more often on the women's tour?

It's time she should move on from the juniors...
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:01 PM   #32
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkymisafan
:retard: Renee
Oh sorry... I didn't notice that she played against your fave
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:02 PM   #33
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsansh
Why Vika doesn't play more often on the women's tour?

It's time she should move on from the juniors...
How old is she?

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:02 PM   #34
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter_1986
Oh sorry... I didn't notice that she played against your fave
One of my faves... Well now it really is only Bibi...and she's playing later today...think she's gonna lose too!

Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:03 PM   #35
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Hmm - Azarenka only just turned 16...so she wouldn't have been allowed to play many tourneys while she was 15. Now she can play some more.

Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:03 PM   #36
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
One of my faves... Well now it really is only Bibi...and she's playing later today...think she's gonna lose too!
Who does she play against?
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:05 PM   #37
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Then maybe they should keep using them later!
There's no public demand that merit using show courts just for doubles, seniors or juniors... they put the most attractive matches on Ashe, and the rest in the wilderness of court 11...

Career Highlights:
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:05 PM   #38
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Who does she play against?
hmm I don't remember who it was...I think it was the #3 seed though - going to look!

yeah Cibulkova seeded #3 (Bibi's #13th seed).

Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:06 PM   #39
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Quote:
hmm I don't remember who it was...I think it was the #3 seed though - going to look!

yeah Cibulkova seeded #3 (Bibi's #13th seed).
Will be tough to beat Cibulkova... Good luck Bibianne
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:06 PM   #40
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
There's no public demand that merit using show courts just for doubles, seniors or juniors... they put the most attractive matches on Ashe, and the rest in the wilderness of court 11...
then they should put the oldies doubles on ct 11 too!

Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:07 PM   #41
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Will be tough to beat Cibulkova... Good luck Bibianne
yeah like I said - I think she's gonna lose! (Bibi that is). And now her match should start soon - coz the match before just finished!

Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:10 PM   #42
country flag nitsansh

Quote:
Hmm - Azarenka only just turned 16...so she wouldn't have been allowed to play many tourneys while she was 15. Now she can play some more.
I predict she'll be in the top-100 as soon as she start playing regularly...
how many tourneys 16 year olds are allowed to play under AER?

Career Highlights:
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:12 PM   #43
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Quote:
13-15... Not sure
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:12 PM   #44
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
11 plus the GS are "free" if you make the MD. She has only played 1 tourney since she turned 16 though. She played 6 earlier in the year (I think she could have played 7 or 8 when she's 15).

Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:13 PM   #45
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
13-15... Not sure
well 15 if you are ranked high enough to be in the MD of the Grand Slams..otherwise 11... (or could be 12/13/14 depending on how many GS MDs you can make with your ranking).