Holy crap, Lena - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2005, 02:05 AM   #181
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79
What a tsarina fighter.
I hope some coach who see this match can volunter to fix her serve.
She would be so much competitive if she just serves 30% better.
she has the legs..the groundstrokes..the mental competitiveness

I hope Richard continues to work on her serve

cause thats the ONLY thing she needs to work on

1989, 1994, 1998 French Open Champion, 1994 U.S. Open Champion
1994, 1995 Australian Open Finalist, 1995, 1996 Wimbledon Finalist
4- Time Olympic Medalist, 5-Time Fed Cup Winning Team, Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2007!!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2005, 02:08 AM   #182
go hingis

go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute
I picked lyndsey to win this open but can't help to be happy for Elena!
go hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 02:10 AM   #183
country flag R. Federer

R. Federer is a name known to all R. Federer is a name known to all R. Federer is a name known to all R. Federer is a name known to all R. Federer is a name known to all R. Federer is a name known to all R. Federer is a name known to all R. Federer is a name known to all R. Federer is a name known to all R. Federer is a name known to all R. Federer is a name known to all
no one dislikes Lena D (LD), and no one dislikes lindsay D (LD too!!!!)
but lindsay has had so many slams, maybe the stars would line up for Lena this year after her heartbreaking breakdown in Paris after losing, and wonderful speech after losing in New York last year. I would love for Lena D to win her first slam here.
R. Federer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 02:29 AM   #184
country flag Veritas

Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79
How is LenaD? Tracy said 29. I thought she was around 24
WTF?

Lena was born on October 15, 1981, so that makes her 23 for now.
Veritas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 02:39 AM   #185
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Hell yeah Elena!
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 02:41 AM   #186
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote