Tuesday: OOP + Scores - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 7th, 2005, 04:35 AM   #1261
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
3 mps Kim! :bounce

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2005, 04:36 AM   #1262
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
K.Clijsters def. V.Williams 4-6 7-5 6-1
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 04:36 AM   #1263
country flag @m@nd@

@m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute
@m@nd@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 04:36 AM   #1264
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Kim wins! ..............

and I'm GONE

Old Sep 7th, 2005, 04:36 AM   #1265
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkymisafan
BP - and i'll only be like 5 mins late so it's not a BIG deal... But still
cool job
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 04:36 AM   #1266
country flag kaki

kaki has disabled reputation
Congrats to you Kim and now go further
kaki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 04:37 AM   #1267
country flag Rub

Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 04:39 AM   #1268
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute
kimmie

now I can go to bed happy
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 04:40 AM   #1269
country flag WonderfulLee

WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future
i still can't believe!
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 04:43 AM   #1270
country flag Portobello

Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute
great job Kim

but i'm rooting for Maria in semis

Official SharpShooter of the Maria Mafia
Portobello is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 09:29 AM   #1271
country flag Nickk

Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of
This is such a bad loss. Kim is nothing compared to Venus, she should so have won. Venus, why weren't you yourself?
4. Jelena Jankovic
5. Ai Sugiyama
-"Money can't buy happiness."
-"Sure it can. That's just a lie we tell poor people to keep them from rioting."
Nickk is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 12:14 PM   #1272
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickk
This is such a bad loss. Kim is nothing compared to Venus, she should so have won. Venus, why weren't you yourself?
You make me laugh...
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 01:43 PM   #1273
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic
cool job
No, absolutely SHITTY job!

Old Sep 8th, 2005, 02:19 PM   #1274
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79
If you don't delete this, I will report you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkymisafan
yet it's ok for some other guy to call her Penis?

and ivanovic was cheering for Venus before anyway...
The ivanovic should know better. You wouldn't use this kind of language refering to your sister just because you are cheering for her. Would you?

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 USO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote