Serbs at challengers !!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2005, 02:55 AM   #1
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Serbs at challengers !!!

havent followed the challenger circuit for like 3 or 4 weeks....how r serbs doing have vanja corovic and danica krstajic improved on their recent good performences???
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2005, 03:29 AM   #2
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
popovic , vanja and danica are doing really well .popovic Q for a 25k and won the 1st rd

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 09:56 AM   #3
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
popovic and vanja will enter top 600 soon, with Andrea being closer to 500. Danica shouldn't play 10k, when she can do good in 50k. Her ranking is high enough to enter 25k and some 50k. Jovanovic is also good, but i think she lacks money, that's why she only plays like 10 tourns a year

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 06:11 AM   #4
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Danica Krstajic in final in Switzerland.

Jelena Dokic 58th alternative for 50K challenger quallies in Italy With her ranking she can`t play even 25K tournaments without quallies or WC

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 07:58 PM   #5
country flag sundjerbob

sundjerbob has disabled reputation
Danica is winner at SUI $10.000
Bravo Dano.
sundjerbob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 06:50 AM   #6

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Danica lost twice in qualifications for challangers but Ana Timotic won in Poland

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 11:40 AM   #7
country flag **Jelica**

**Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future
Danica lost 1st round qualies this week which is a real shame..

ALLEZ JUSTINE!

Јелена Јанковић Keep it going!
**Jelica** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 06:12 AM   #8

Danica K. won against 4th seed Kleinova and reached qf at 25K challenger at Germany . I hope she`ll be in top300 very soon.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Old Sep 10th, 2005, 07:58 PM   #9
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana&Jelena Fan
Danica K. won against 4th seed Kleinova and reached qf at 25K challenger at Germany . I hope she`ll be in top300 very soon.
Danica unfortunatly lost against Ekaterina Dzehalevich , the 6th seed but judging by the score (7/5 2/6 6/4) she must have fought hard . Neverthless, Danica is in the dubz final with Tchalova I hope she'll take her 1st 25 000dollars title in dubz AJMO DANO!!!

Here are some pics of her (there were taken at Dusseldorf, the challenger of 10 000 dollars that she won this summer )

Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 06:54 PM   #10
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Danica Krstajic is in a great shape She won the 25 000 dollars challenger in Germany in doubles with Tchalova last week (4/6 6/4 6/4 against Barna/Schneider) and today she won her 1st match 6/3 6/0 against Stoimenova in Sofia (challenger of 25 000 dollars) Congrats Dano and keep on winning!

Last edited by daniela86 : Sep 14th, 2005 at 07:33 PM.
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 07:55 PM   #11
country flag daniela86

Ana Timotic,Dragana Zaric and Sladjana Stankovic also play in that tournament. Ana T won 6/2 6/2 against Lora Stancheva and she will face the top seed Mathilde Johansson in the second round.Both Dragana Zaric and Sladja Stankovic passed the qualies but Sladja was beaten 6/2 6/2 by Sanja Ancic in the 1st round whereas Zaric won against the 6th seed Fislova 6/0 1/6 6/2 Dragana will face the young Tamira Paszek in the second round Good luck to Ana and Dragana bounce:

Btw, Vojka Lukic played the qualies there and she retired after being led 3/6 1/2 by Gojnea I really hope she isn't seriously injuried coz she was already in a giant slump
Old Sep 22nd, 2005, 04:04 AM   #12
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys..

Is there a website that lists all the challenger events and draws?
I wouldnt mind keeping a eye on all our rising stars
Old Sep 22nd, 2005, 10:48 PM   #13
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
Ana Timotic made SF at 25k Tbilisi! Plays no.1 seed in SF!

Old Sep 23rd, 2005, 12:02 AM   #14
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Ahh well done...

I hope to see will play in the Australian Open next year so i can see how she plays =)
Old Sep 23rd, 2005, 08:04 PM   #15
country flag ©@®eLess

Ana Timotic reacxhes finals!!!!!!