My Australian Open Dream - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 06:29 PM   #1
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
My Australian Open Dream

I would like to share to you all my Australian Open dream....

Jelena Jankovic playing doubles with either Karolina Sprem or Jelena Kostanic

You want to know the reason.... the croats down here love to make a scene when our fellow serbians are oncourt playing...

To see a Serb n Cro playing on the same team and having both nationalities on court cheering would be a kodak moment. Although i cant see this happening here due to the croatians being so fukn racist... thats why its a dream... I want to live my dream

They'll have to cheers both players if they want theirs to win

*wakes up from dream*

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 09:22 PM   #2
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by belco
I would like to share to you all my Australian Open dream....

Jelena Jankovic playing doubles with either Karolina Sprem or Jelena Kostanic

You want to know the reason.... the croats down here love to make a scene when our fellow serbians are oncourt playing...

To see a Serb n Cro playing on the same team and having both nationalities on court cheering would be a kodak moment. Although i cant see this happening here due to the croatians being so fukn racist... thats why its a dream... I want to live my dream

They'll have to cheers both players if they want theirs to win

*wakes up from dream*

MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2005, 07:22 AM   #3
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
That's VERY true, in fact JJ has played with Karolina and Jelena b4, so i hope they team up at the AO in 2006.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2005, 08:14 AM   #4
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic
That's VERY true, in fact JJ has played with Karolina and Jelena b4, so i hope they team up at the AO in 2006.
Yes thats why ive mentioned them 2. Also JJ was with us watching Janko play when the croats had nobody to watch and start yelling shit out to distract the game but the cops came quickly to tell them where to go
Old Oct 9th, 2005, 11:55 AM   #5
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by belco
Yes thats why ive mentioned them 2. Also JJ was with us watching Janko play when the croats had nobody to watch and start yelling shit out to distract the game but the cops came quickly to tell them where to go
was Jelena really there with yous, oh we wanted to see male serbian tennis players on that day, but then we didnt for some reason. did any of you talk to Jelena.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote