Hilary Duff is way too thin - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2005, 03:16 PM   #1
country flag [S@nti]

[S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of
Hilary Duff is way too thin

OMG did you see her at the MTV VMA´s? She looked skiny. What´s wrong with her?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _. _.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ . . _ _ _ _ . _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ .
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _._ _ _ . _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _

[Marta Marrero On-Line]
[S@nti] is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2005, 03:48 PM   #2
country flag Jericho

Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute
i didnt even recognize the skank... she did look like she lost weight, mostly cuz of her cheekbones, but i think maybe its because she got porcelain venires that made her face look narrow

Jericho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 04:30 PM   #3
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
You can never be too rich or too thin. Way to go Hilary! Keep losing!
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 04:33 PM   #4
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
what's wrong with all the young stars today anyways?

first Lindsay now Hilary... it's an epidemic!

seriously, lil teenie boppers are gonna look at their so called "idols" and go on to do the same... I liked how Lindsay and Hilary were before.. they weren't extremely skinny and they weren't overly overweight.. they were normal.

This is jus so sad and disappointing.
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 04:40 PM   #5
country flag marmite1

marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute
It is possible that it is just a teenage change, afterall she is still really young.
marmite1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 04:42 PM   #6
country flag [S@nti]

[S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of
I don´t know but she definetly looked better before

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _. _.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ . . _ _ _ _ . _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ .
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _._ _ _ . _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _

[Marta Marrero On-Line]
[S@nti] is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 09:56 PM   #7
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Hilary looked better with her baby fat.
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 10:00 PM   #8
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute
Uhmmmm...her voice is even thinner.

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 10:24 PM   #9
country flag *Karen*

*Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future
It looks nasty when they get stick thin. I haven't seen Hilary but Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie look horrible. So do the Olsen twins. They're all too skinny but it seems no matter how thin people are they always view themselves as fat.
*Karen* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 11:47 PM   #10
country flag UDiTY

UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of
She looks like a man now...

UDiTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 11:49 PM   #11
country flag Mrs. Peel

Mrs. Peel has disabled reputation
Those veneers have ruined her looks She used to be so damn cute, now she is just
Mrs. Peel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2005, 12:33 AM   #12
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
Eh, whatever guys. She is thinner but she is healthy looking. She is toned not just bones. But yeah I agree I don't like the teeth. Supposedly she got them because she kept chipping her two front teeth on the microphone when "singing." BTW, she going to be #1 for the second straight week on Billboard.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Last edited by Jarrett : Aug 31st, 2005 at 01:00 AM.
Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2005, 01:27 AM   #13
country flag TF Chipmunk
Team WTAworld

TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelesFan70
Uhmmmm...her voice is even thinner.
I didn't even know she ever had one

ANASTASIA MYSKINA
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

NADIA PETROVA
ANNA-LENA GROENEFELD
TF Chipmunk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2005, 02:14 AM   #14
country flag Portobello

Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute Portobello has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't seen Hilary ,but i do think she shud lose some weight
coz i think her arms're too big,maybe bigger than me

but Lindsay's the way too thin,really too thin,it makes her looks so old
n the most imp's i can't stand Linds'blonde hair

Official SharpShooter of the Maria Mafia

Last edited by punch : Aug 31st, 2005 at 05:26 AM.
Portobello is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2005, 04:26 AM   #15
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
No picture? rip off!

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote