What is wrong with Harkleroads mother? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2005, 09:53 PM   #1
country flag *Karen*

*Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future
What is wrong with Harkleroads mother?

The commentaters were saying that Ashley's mum was really ill. And they said our deepest sympathy goes to Ashley and her family. They made it sound asthough she was dying or something.

I hope its nothing too serious. Does anyone know what is wrong with her?
*Karen* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2005, 10:03 PM   #2
Chriskip

Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of
I think she had cancer
Chriskip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 10:09 PM   #3
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Ashely Harkelroad is beautiful (for a tennis player). I hope she can turn her career around!
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 10:23 PM   #4
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Ashley .
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 10:49 PM   #5
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
BTW, may god be with Ashley and her family...

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 10:51 PM   #6
country flag dansnewbeg

dansnewbeg is a name known to all dansnewbeg is a name known to all dansnewbeg is a name known to all dansnewbeg is a name known to all dansnewbeg is a name known to all dansnewbeg is a name known to all dansnewbeg is a name known to all dansnewbeg is a name known to all dansnewbeg is a name known to all dansnewbeg is a name known to all dansnewbeg is a name known to all
I read it was skin cancer.

If it's melanoma, it can easily spread. Hope this isn't the case for her mom.
dansnewbeg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 08:12 AM   #7
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Poor mother and family

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 02:00 PM   #8
TonyP

TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future
Hope her mother is OKay.
TonyP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 03:01 PM   #9
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Question

In a recent Tennis Week interview, it sounded like Ashley's mom is doing fine now. Also, there is no mention of the mom here:

http://www.noticias.info/asp/aspComu...id=94064&src=0

US OPEN: Harkleroad Comeback Trail Hits Snag
/noticias.info/ by Whit Sheppard
Monday, August 29, 2005

Flintstone, Georgia's most famous resident, 20-year-old Ashley Harkleroad, hit a bump Monday on what has been an impressive summer comeback road, retiring down 0-6, 0-3 from her first-round match with 58th-ranked Fabiola Zuluaga of Colombia.

Zuluaga pinned her opponent down from the outset of the match with flat, blistering groundstrokes and heavily angled serves, never giving the American wild card recipient a chance to play her way into the match.

Harkleroad's coach, Heath Waters, said she has been suffering recently from a respiratory infection and had been forced to cut short a training session Sunday. Monday's humid, muggy conditions likely exacerbated the situation. Harkleroad called for a trainer after the third game of the second set and, after a cursory on-court examination, shook the umpire's hand and left the court in front of a surprised crowd on the Grandstand court.

After Zuluaga broke Harkleroad in the second game of the match, the American turned to her supporters at mid-court and mouthed, "I'm so nervous." She never managed to attain any sort of rhythm on her strokes and was forced to play defensively throughout the match, which lasted only 27 minutes.

The match was indeed as lopsided as the scoreline. The final ledger: three winners and 18 unforced errors for Harkleroad compared to 14 and seven for Zuluaga, a 16-minute first set, and 12 total points won by Harkleroad, including only four on her own serve.

"She was as tight as a drum," said Waters of his charge, adding that he was still pleased overall with Harkleroad's recent progression, which has included Challenger wins in 2005 in Louisville and Washington D.C.

Zuluaga advances to a second-round match against fourth-seeded Kim Clijsters, a straight-set winner over Martina Muller of Germany.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 03:28 PM   #10
country flag BigBabeTENNIS

BigBabeTENNIS has disabled reputation
Poor Ashely
BigBabeTENNIS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 04:07 PM   #11
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Here is the segment of the Tennis Week interview I referred to, dated 7/27/05:

http://www.sportsmediainc.com/tennis...e&newsid=13458

Tennis Week: How is your mother's health now?

Ashley Harkleroad: She's OK now. She has to be very careful. She had a tumor in her neck. It was the worst stage of melanoma so she's got to go back quite frequently for visitations with the doctors, but other than that, she's doing well. Her sister is struggling now, unfortunately. But she's doing better herself, that's for sure.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote