Awwww, Lindsay's post-match interview was so sweet. I love her! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2005, 06:44 PM   #1
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute
Awwww, Lindsay's post-match interview was so sweet. I love her!

Awwww, Lindsay's post-match interview was so sweet. I love her! I just want to fly through the TV and give her a hug and tell her that she's such an inspiration. Please, oh please Lindsay, win the US Open!

Awwww, it just showed Amelie and Lindsay sitting in their chairs chatting. They looked really nice and friendly to each other. Didn't seem fake or anything. I know I'm too mushy, but really I just love them both.

P.S. I'm getting more and more worried that Kim and Lindsay will meet in the final. I don't think I'll ever have seen a more gut-wrenching match. I so want Kimmie to win a Slam, and I so want Davy to win, too.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2005, 06:46 PM   #2
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFifteen
Awwww, Lindsay's post-match interview was so sweet. I love her! I just want to fly through the TV and give her a hug and tell her that she's such an inspiration. Please, oh please Lindsay, win the US Open!

Awwww, it just showed Amelie and Lindsay sitting in their chairs chatting. They looked really nice and friendly to each other. Didn't seem fake or anything. I know I'm too mushy, but really I just love them both.

P.S. I'm getting more and more worried that Kim and Lindsay will meet in the final. I don't think I'll ever have seen a more gut-wrenching match. I so want Kimmie to win a Slam, and I so want Davy to win, too.
I just saw that too...
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 06:50 PM   #3
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute
As much as I love other players like Serena, Maria, Venus, Jen Cap, I cannot really imagine them chatting together after the match in a friendly manner. Haha.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 06:57 PM   #4
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
hahahha agrees

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 07:10 PM   #5
country flag Ty-Ty

Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of
Good atomosphere between the two, obviously. I hope Momo does well at the Open as well as Lindsay. <3

Bam. Wham. Lindsay Davenport CHAMPION.
Ty-Ty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 10:34 PM   #6
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Eurocrap didn't show it - they never show post match ceremonies anymore

It would have been nice to see that, the exchange at the net looked very friendly!

Go Lindsay - roll on US Open! Getting excited now - it's my fave slam

-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 10:36 PM   #7
country flag K-Dog

K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Don't worry, Venus will take care of that!!
K-Dog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2005, 01:07 AM   #8
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
As much as I love other players like Serena, Maria, Venus, Jen Cap, I cannot really imagine them chatting together after the match in a friendly manner. Haha.
Actually, the last time Venus and Lindsay played in the Pilot Pen final, they too chatted quite amicably after the match. I'm sure it's happened at other finals I've been to, but that one stuck out for me becuase they seemed to be gossiping about a rather, uh, interesting painting of the Sisters that some fan was holding up behind them (and of course I was paying attention today because of Momo )

The fact is, I think the players get along a lot better than most of us assume. We're the ones holding grudges.
Old Aug 28th, 2005, 01:18 AM   #9
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
I think when younger players come up they are cocky at their rivals. Each of them know who to fear on the court so they talk a lil smack and have a lil attitude. When they mature and start getting old in tennis years each of their tennis moments are cherished. They begin to have respect for one another. Because they soon realize that they were put there at the same tennis time that their peers were. Basically it is so much more than tennis as the players age. It's about respect for their fellow sports sister who is sweating it out on the court opposite of you.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2005, 01:21 AM   #10
country flag JenFan75

JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future
Now I wish I had been awake to see it ._.
JenFan75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2005, 01:22 AM   #11
country flag Robbie.

Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future
Lindsay and Amelie are both great girls and seem pretty laid back so this doesn't surprise me.

I think probably the most memorable instance of player's chatting after a championship match would have to be Majoli-Hingis at RG97. Hingis was laughing and chatting with Iva on the winner's dais after she had in her own words "been killed" and this was at a time when Hingis was supposed to be the biggest brat ever to grace the women's tour
Robbie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2005, 01:25 AM   #12
country flag Marshmallow

Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRob
Eurocrap didn't show it - they never show post match ceremonies anymore
I was gonna say the same thing about Euroshyte. The cut out the ceremony and shows us WATTS repeats!!!
Marshmallow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2005, 01:41 AM   #13
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
I just miss the hunger from Lindsay to win. She always looks so bored, don't take me wrong I like Lindsay and would like for her to finally get a slam now....but it would be nicer to watch.
Old Aug 28th, 2005, 05:49 AM   #14
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey I saw that too! Lindsay and Amelie seemed like they were really good friends and even though Amelie lost today and in Wimbledon, she didn't seem to be cold or upset with Lindsay. Looks like Lindsay is definitely the most respected female player on the tour
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2005, 03:57 PM   #15
new-york
和平.

new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute
i love to see that some players are really cool to eachother. that's just nice.
new-york is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote