Neely's been busy... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2005, 06:32 PM   #1
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
Neely's been busy...

I've wondered where Neely's disapeared to lately, but now I see what she's been up to

Neely

Neel'y Blog
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2005, 07:54 PM   #2
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute
Wathching "Lifetime" movies is a mental disorder. But I'd watch one with you in it, Sally!

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 01:03 PM   #3
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Like she really writes that stuff. She told me she had an out of body experience after the heart surgery. I'm like Neely, you have an out of body experience almost every day with all those pills you take, especially when she mixes them with booze. I think the stress of Ted's marriage to Loverboy is taking its toll. But you won't see that on her blog!
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 04:52 PM   #4

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
I had an out of body experience once when I was choking on a taco.
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 04:56 PM   #5

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers
I had an out of body experience once when I was choking on a taco.
Was it life-changing, or did you just lay off tacos for a couple of months?
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 04:58 PM   #6

I passed out and though I saw bright lights. After thinking about it for a while I figured out it was just the taco bell sign shining in my eyes.
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 05:06 PM   #7

Quote:
I passed out and though I saw bright lights. After thinking about it for a while I figured out it was just the taco bell sign shining in my eyes.
Sally, I'm really surprised you actually go into a Taco Bell? I know your Gloria Stivic days are long behind you, but don't you get mobbed or bugged by fans? I posted this recently, but once I took my granddaughter to McDonalds and I got mobbed! It was awful, I had to spend an hour signing autographs for every fucking idiot in there, which of course was my pleasure because my fans are everything to me, but I just couldn't get out of that damn place, these bozos kept coming in and wanting an autograoh, and I thought, I'm gonna die at a McDonalds, I can't end my life in a McDonalds! Never again!
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 05:13 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson
Sally, I'm really surprised you actually go into a Taco Bell? I know your Gloria Stivic days are long behind you, but don't you get mobbed or bugged by fans? I posted this recently, but once I took my granddaughter to McDonalds and I got mobbed! It was awful, I had to spend an hour signing autographs for every fucking idiot in there, which of course was my pleasure because my fans are everything to me, but I just couldn't get out of that damn place, these bozos kept coming in and wanting an autograoh, and I thought, I'm gonna die at a McDonalds, I can't end my life in a McDonalds! Never again!
I use lots of diguises but you'll usually see me slumming it in sweat pants and a t-shirt that's 3 sizes too small. I'll have a big frumpy hat on and huge sunglasses.
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 05:14 PM   #9

are you sure they didn't mistake you for Ronald McDonald? The kids could easily be mistaken by the red hair that you and ole Ronny share.
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 05:20 PM   #10

Quote:
are you sure they didn't mistake you for Ronald McDonald? The kids could easily be mistaken by the red hair that you and ole Ronny share.
Well, unlike Lucille Ball, I don't have bright red clown hair, but a darker hued Titian mane! But I do wear a lot of make-up, but not enough to be a clown. Though, come to think of it, a lot of these people were little kids. I'm like, I had no idea I was so popular with little kids, or maybe their parents wanted the autographs. Heck, I was wearing red shoes and striped blouse come to think of it.
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 05:25 PM   #11

It happens. One day I was out in diguise in these white sweatpants and white blouse and people kept poking me in the stomach like I was the pillsbury doughboy !
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 02:03 AM   #12
country flag Bacardi

Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute
Does everybody these days have a blog? You know your life and career is over when you have time to update something like that every damn day. Hell I'm lucky I have time to sleep and shower anymore.
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 02:04 AM   #13
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi
Does everybody these days have a blog? You know your life and career is over when you have time to update something like that every damn day. Hell I'm lucky I have time to sleep and shower anymore.
Yup, see my signature ! I will add more stuff in the future on mine : It's not only in French but also a bit in Dutch and English !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote