Yung Jan Chan - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2006, 12:52 PM   #121
country flag DolceVita

DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan
Her thigh was injured last week;her right elbow was injured yesterday,now her shoulder got some problems.
Anyway Yung-Jan and Chia-Jung won their doubles semis by Paola's retirement.Hope YJ can recover soon and get ready for tomorrow's final.

I was at Ariake today for the Chan/Chuang-Suarez/Ruano Pascual SF match. The game was cancelled and when I asked the gateboy. He announced that the match was cancelled due to Chan's withdrawal. I thought she was definitely injured but was surprised to see the result as a win on WTA due to Paola's withdrawal. I guess Paola withdrew earlier before Chan did.
DolceVita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2006, 01:57 PM   #122
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DolceVita
I was at Ariake today for the Chan/Chuang-Suarez/Ruano Pascual SF match. The game was cancelled and when I asked the gateboy. He announced that the match was cancelled due to Chan's withdrawal. I thought she was definitely injured but was surprised to see the result as a win on WTA due to Paola's withdrawal. I guess Paola withdrew earlier before Chan did.
I thought the same.
RND is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 05:54 AM   #123
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Chan has impressed me since her match against Serena and I'm kinda surprised that she hasn't broken through yet till now...

But now she's injuried...

Keep going and rest well!!! 2007 will be a great year for you!!!!
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 03:29 AM   #124
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all
Welcome Chan to top 100 as soon

good luck next season
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 11:06 AM   #125
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

Her youger sister Hao-Ching did very well in her first tourney in ITF junior circuit.

And Yung-Jan will start a 3-week-schedule from Japan to China(25K/50K/50K) to earn as many points as possible to get a better seed order for 2006 Asian Game (in Doha).Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan
Hao-Ching Chan from Taiwan upset seed again,beating 6th-seeded Leong from HK 61 16 63 just now.
Won both singles and doubles(with sister Yung-Jan) as a debutant in ITF junior circuit.
Here are some pics of Hao-Ching Chan(13).She looks just like a tall version Yung-Jan.
BTW,ITF seems to mistaken Hao-Ching as a HK player...

HC Chan/YJ Chan.They look so much alike.
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 01:45 PM   #126
RND

Wink What if...

Just dreaming......

Hehe,nevermind.
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 02:54 PM   #127
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
Re: Yung Jan Chan

CHAN (TPE) / CHAN (TPE) (1) def. HAN (CHN) / REN (CHN) 75 26 61

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 10:12 PM   #128
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute

how old is her sister? will she start playing ITF / WTA tourneys?
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2006, 11:38 AM   #129
RND

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce0415 View Post
how old is her sister? will she start playing ITF / WTA tourneys?
She's just gone on 13 in September.And Hong Kong is her first show to the world.
BTW Yung-Jan into Beijing quarters. (with crazy 6(13)-7 second set loss. )

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
Old Oct 28th, 2006, 10:42 AM   #130

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

i saw her SF match and she lost to erakovic

Old Nov 12th, 2006, 08:26 AM   #131
RND

Yung-Jan is now physically ready to play 75K Kaohsiung in home country.Good luck!

Old Nov 12th, 2006, 09:46 AM   #132

:d

Old Nov 16th, 2006, 02:59 AM   #133

$75,000 Kaohsiung

Singles First Round
(3) Yung-Jan Chan (TPE) d Yi Chen (TPE) 61 60

Doubles First Round
(2) Chan/Chuang (TPE) d Mihalache/Ozgen (ROM/TUR) 61 60

Old Nov 17th, 2006, 12:28 PM   #134
RND

75K Kaohsiung QF-
[3]Yung-Jan CHAN (TPE) def. [5]Alla KUDRYAVTSEVA (RUS) 62 60
Amazing scoreline.

Old Nov 18th, 2006, 11:17 PM   #135

$75,000 Kaohsiung

Doubles SF
(2) Chan/Chuang (TPE/TPE) d Hisamatsu/Yonemura (JPN/JPN) 64 64

Singles SF
(3) Yung-Jan Chan (TPE) d (WC) Kai-Chen Chang (TPE) 62 63