Yung Jan Chan - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2006, 12:09 PM   #106
country flag xieergai

xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of
NO.119,The No.6 of Chinese,A good player.
Come on!
xieergai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2006, 01:35 PM   #107
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
good job!!!!

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 03:04 PM   #108
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xieergai
NO.119,The No.6 of Chinese,A good player.
Come on!
There is no need that you touch that sensitive issue...just so meaningless you guys...
She's borned in Taiwan.She grows in Taiwan.She didn't get trained by you Chinese people.She didn't benifit any from you Chinese systems.That's it.
Don't bring that political issues on this sports forum,hk_andy,and then you.
RND is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 03:50 PM   #109
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
@nifty:Sports
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 03:55 PM   #110

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

Old Oct 6th, 2006, 03:56 PM   #111

Old Oct 6th, 2006, 03:57 PM   #112
country flag 1star

1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of
Thanks for the pics! She has won three matches against three quite solid players in easy straight sets
I thought Ai could win Tokyo. Now you take the title please.

~Martina Hingis Li Na Kim Clijsters~

Yuan MengPeng ShuaiLi Ting Sun TianTianZheng Jie Yan Zi
AiSugiyamaLindsay DavenportSerenaWilliamsVenus Williams
Amelie Mauresmo Mary Pierce
Justine Henin Svetlana Kuznetsova

Anna ChakvetadzeNicole VadisovaYung Jan Chan
1star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 03:58 PM   #113
RND

Thx.But elbow taped...
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 04:00 PM   #114
RND

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1star
Thanks for the pics! She has won three matches against three quite solid players in easy straight sets
I thought Ai could win Tokyo. Now you take the title please.
Thank you for giving the real credit.
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 07:32 PM   #115
country flag genemark

genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light
wow... she look a lot more built now.. Last time I saw her in person was about a year ago. One of the comment by Mary Jo on TV when she was playing Serena was that she needs to get physically stronger. On the other hand, I think Hsieh really needs to improve on building her body to get into the next level. She looks as skinny as ever, not a good thing....
genemark is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 07:45 PM   #116
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Yung-Jan
She has great chace to get the final.She'll face Nakamura who luckily got benefit from Paola's retirement.
I remember the first time I saw Yung-Jan on TV was her match versus Serena in USO 2005.She had a good backhand but not so powerful then.I'm suprised she's improved a lot within a year.
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 08:06 PM   #117
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Yung-Jan
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 02:23 AM   #118
RND

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrison
Yung-Jan
She has great chace to get the final.She'll face Nakamura who luckily got benefit from Paola's retirement.
I remember the first time I saw Yung-Jan on TV was her match versus Serena in USO 2005.She had a good backhand but not so powerful then.I'm suprised she's improved a lot within a year.
260=>130.It proves all.
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 08:25 AM   #119

a pity she lost in SF to aiko nakamura

Old Oct 7th, 2006, 08:49 AM   #120
RND

Her thigh was injured last week;her right elbow was injured yesterday,now her shoulder got some problems.
Anyway Yung-Jan and Chia-Jung won their doubles semis by Paola's retirement.Hope YJ can recover soon and get ready for tomorrow's final.