Yung Jan Chan - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2006, 07:16 AM   #91
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugiBellyButton
I don't think I'm a big fan of Chan

watching the final 50K tokyo against Morita

She took an injury timeout after she was broken to go down 1-2 in the second set for CRAMPS

and then after the second set

she took a 6 minute bathroom break .... typical junior behavior

I don't like players abusing the rules
Yung-Jan is not the kind of players who play tricks in games.
Clearly she's hurt,and she has been hurt after the Asian Champs and that's why she quited to compete in Bali and Kolkata.
She also retired from yesterday's dbl semis.
Since it is allowed,I don't know where's the abuse from?It's a part of strategy to release the stress mentally and phisically.
Anyway I'm stiil a fan of both of them,and you have the right to lean on Ayumi.
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2006, 07:38 AM   #92
country flag AyumiMorita

AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan
Yung-Jan is not the kind of players who play tricks in games.
Clearly she's hurt,and she has been hurt after the Asian Champs and that's why she quited to compete in Bali and Kolkata.
She also retired from yesterday's dbl semis.
Since it is allowed,I don't know where's the abuse from?It's a part of strategy to release the stress mentally and phisically.
Anyway I'm stiil a fan of both of them,and you have the right to lean on Ayumi.
oh yeah I didn't mean anything against Yung-Jan
I guess I'm kinda sick of players abusing bathroom breaks and injury timeout
I did not know about her pulling out of Bali and Kolkata
and I thought maybe Uberoi pulled out of doubles
And I think either way this rivalry is great for Asian tennis
and both players are gonna be ones to watch!
Doubles: 2007 - $50,000 Gifu (w/ Ai Sugiyama); $50,000 Fukuoka (w/ A. Yonemura)
"My dream is to become a top ten player."
AyumiMorita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2006, 09:01 AM   #93
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
It was Ayu who asked for a bathroom break after the 2nd set. Yung-Jan just followed suit.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 06:03 AM   #94
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
AIG Japan Open

Singles - First Round
Yung-Jan Chan (TPE) d. Julia Schruff (GER) 63 60

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 02:03 PM   #95
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Perfect!Yung-Jan!
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 02:06 PM   #96
RND

Chan Yung-Jan (TPE) d. Marta Domachowska (POL) 61 60

Doubles - First Round
Chan/Chuang (TPE/TPE) d. (LL) Iijima/Namigata (JPN/JPN) 61 36 61

I'm the happiest guy in the world!
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 02:58 PM   #97
country flag 1star

1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of
Quote:

Doubles - First Round

Very impressive scoreline

~Martina Hingis Li Na Kim Clijsters~

Yuan MengPeng ShuaiLi Ting Sun TianTianZheng Jie Yan Zi
AiSugiyamaLindsay DavenportSerenaWilliamsVenus Williams
Amelie Mauresmo Mary Pierce
Justine Henin Svetlana Kuznetsova

Anna ChakvetadzeNicole VadisovaYung Jan Chan
1star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 03:07 PM   #98
country flag ganymedeyu

ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of
Quote:

Doubles - First Round

Yung-Jan really Shock me.

Su-Wei Hsieh/Chia-Jung Chuang/Chin-Wei Chan/Yi Chen

Yung-Jan Chan/I-Hsuan Hwang/Wen-Hsin Hsu/Kai-Chen Chang

Ting-Fei Juan / Hua-Chen Lee / Shu-Ying / Hao-Chin / Yui-Lynn / Ya-Hsuen
Go Taiwan Girls
ganymedeyu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 01:01 AM   #99

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Doubles - First Round

impressive

Old Oct 5th, 2006, 05:19 AM   #100
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Please go further in Tokyo,Latisha!
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 05:23 AM   #101
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Yung-Jan won't play singles in Asian Games.
She will play doubles and mixed doubles. Her mixed doubles partner will be Yeu-Tzuoo Wang.
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 10:53 AM   #102
RND

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrison
Yung-Jan won't play singles in Asian Games.
She will play doubles and mixed doubles. Her mixed doubles partner will be Yeu-Tzuoo Wang.
Yung-Jan's mom said there is still a possibility if she could be seeded.I think she will...so we'll see.
And yeah this arrangement(maybe no women singles contestants from Taiwan )is to give our full strenth in what we're more likely to win medals.I really don't know if that's good or bad.
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 10:56 AM   #103
RND

Dbls QF
Chuang/Chan d. Diaz-Oliva/Schruff 6-3 6-2
Interesting,cause Chuang and Diaz-Oliva just played incredibly well together last week to reach the final in Seoul.
Paola and VRP next round.
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 12:44 PM   #104

keep going!!!

Old Oct 6th, 2006, 11:13 AM   #105
RND

Tokyo QF:17yo CHAN Yung-Jan def. 31yo [2]SUGIYAMA Ai 6-3 6-4!!
Yung-Jan!!!
Great upset!With the win,Yung-Jan will break into top100 next week!
Don't cry,myself.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
I still couldn't believe it.