Yung Jan Chan - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2005, 06:04 PM   #1
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Yung Jan Chan

She is in the Final Qualifying round of the US Open,playing against Kurhajcova
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2005, 06:24 PM   #2
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
She's rolling over Kurhajcova right now....6-1....

I'm really excited to see her on TV soon!
Old Aug 26th, 2005, 06:53 PM   #3
country flag chewy

chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold
im excited too, seeing a potential female player from taiwan come thru, hopfully to maindraw, so far so good, she was down 1-3 2nd set, last check she's at 4-3 on serve.
Old Aug 26th, 2005, 07:03 PM   #4
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
It would be reallly exciting if Yung Jan...who's up 6-1, 5-3...and Su-Wei Hsieh can get into the MD!
Old Aug 26th, 2005, 07:17 PM   #5
country flag pcrtennis

Yung-Jan defeated Kurhajcova 6-1, 6-4 and into the USO MD! Hope she does well!
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 01:37 AM   #6
country flag pcrtennis

Yung-Jan plays Serena Williams in the first round of the USO!!!!!!! That's an exciting match up. With Serena's recent form and Yung-Jan's great form of late this could be an interesting match, I think she's got a great shot! Plus she'll be on TV!

Go Yung-Jan!!!
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 02:37 AM   #7
country flag Zeng

Zeng is a name known to all Zeng is a name known to all Zeng is a name known to all Zeng is a name known to all Zeng is a name known to all Zeng is a name known to all Zeng is a name known to all Zeng is a name known to all Zeng is a name known to all Zeng is a name known to all Zeng is a name known to all
amazing performance!

she was just 16 years old!
but 1rd she has to face Serena
good luck, girl

Li Na 李娜|Zheng Jie 郑洁|Peng Shuai 彭帅

Han Xin-Yun 韩馨蕴|Lu Jing-Jing 鲁晶晶|Zhang Shuai 张帅|Zheng Sai-Sai 郑赛赛|Tang Hao-Chen 唐好辰
Zeng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 03:03 AM   #8
country flag genemark

genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light
Chan's photos taken during the final qualifying round

This is a repost

http://tinypic.com/b8305s.jpg
http://tinypic.com/b830jn.jpg

Last edited by genemark : Aug 27th, 2005 at 05:09 PM.
genemark is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 06:14 AM   #9
country flag pcrtennis

Great! Thanks again!

Did you see her match?
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 10:13 AM   #10
country flag chewy

chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold
thz for d pictures, ive never seen her b4.

i think ill check out her profiles n records, shes a young talent...didnt know she's only 16!

gd luck against s.williams, Yung!!

Last edited by chewy : Aug 27th, 2005 at 10:27 AM.
chewy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 04:52 PM   #11
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Go Chan
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 05:14 PM   #12
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
It´s great,it is her 1st Grand Slam and with 16 against a Topten-player
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 06:57 PM   #13
country flag genemark

genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, I did see her match with Kurhajcova. Both players are big hitters except that Chan is more aggressive in trying to move Kurhajcova around and made a lot less mistakes. It went pretty quickly in the first set. Chan started to make more errors in the second set while Kurhajcova cut down on her own mistakes. The match started to get tighter but Chan eventually held on and won the match. Chan's first serve was very weak but Kurhajcova did not capitalize on her weak serves. Chan's served a lot harder against Baltacha so she is definitely capable of cranking up her serves. I hope she will do well against Serena. It is going to be on Monday morning and will be televised.
genemark is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2005, 06:12 AM   #14
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait to watch this girl play.
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 02:42 AM   #15
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
just play your best,come on
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote