Jennifer Brady - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 03:02 AM   #1
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Jennifer Brady

Name: Jennifer Brady
DOB: April 12, 1995
Training: Chris Evert Academy

Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 03:04 AM   #2
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jennifer Brady

Jennifer got a QWC into the US Open. She plays for UCLA and lead her team to the victory at the national championships. She currently holds a world ranking of #538.

In the first round of qualies, she fell to Carina Witthoeft, 62 57 36. I'm a bit surprised that she lost, because she was in such control in that first set. Her big weapon is her serve and she was winning the battle of the groundies with Carina. I was very impressed
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 11:21 AM   #3
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Jennifer Still seems like a nice effort
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 03:48 PM   #4
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Jennifer got a QWC into the US Open. She plays for UCLA and lead her team to the victory at the national championships. She currently holds a world ranking of #538.

In the first round of qualies, she fell to Carina Witthoeft, 62 57 36. I'm a bit surprised that she lost, because she was in such control in that first set. Her big weapon is her serve and she was winning the battle of the groundies with Carina. I was very impressed
She did what? She lost her singles match in the F easily.

Jenny has a game suited for the pros. With more discipline and training, she could have a decent career when she graduates/turns pro.
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 08:43 AM   #5
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

Saw her beat Isabella Holland in a grueling qualifying match in Lexington. This girl has GAME, but definitely needs to be better mentally. She has the game for top 200 easily, but once she figures out things between the ears I think she has a huge chance at a successful career.
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 03:53 PM   #6
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future

Jenny has a big game and is super athletic. Her dad played college football and she got those genes.
I do agree she can do big things.
I think she was up a set and 4-2 in her match. Can't believe she lost. Mentally she isn't there yet, college tennis was probably good for her for a year or two.
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2014, 05:31 PM   #7
Tennis Fool

A bit late, but Jennifer had a big week at Redding in September, winning both singles and doubles. This was her first career singles title and her third, but biggest, doubles title

Her run to the title in singles:

Rd1 Jennifer Brady (USA) d. (wc)Maegan Manasse (USA) 63 62
Rd2 Jennifer Brady (USA) d. Jacqueline Cako (USA) 63 62
QF Jennifer Brady (USA) d. (1)Mayo Hibi (JPN) 75 64
SF Jennifer Brady (USA) d. (3)Zuzana Zlochova (SVK) 64 61
F Jennifer Brady (USA) d. Lauren Embree (USA) 62 61
Putintseva #1 player

Old Nov 1st, 2014, 09:11 PM   #8
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

Into the final of New Braunfels. If she can beat Falconi (who is playing very well), she'll be in the lead for the AO wild card.
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 09:27 PM   #9
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

What a week for her! GL in the final!
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2014, 12:00 AM   #10

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Jennifer

She'll take on Irina in the final tomorrow...GL!
Old Dec 3rd, 2014, 11:21 PM   #11
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Jen is though to the QFs this week at 25K+H Merida. She's the 5th seed, beat (WC)Constanza Gorches 2 & 0 in R1 and Valeria Savinykh, 4-6 6-2 1-0 ret. in R2.
Old Dec 4th, 2014, 12:40 AM   #12

Keep going J-Brad
Old Dec 7th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #13
Not impressed.

She beat (WC)Renata Zarazua 2-6 6-2 6-1 in QF but fell to Beatriz Haddad Maia in SF, 4 & 2
Old Dec 7th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #14

Still a fairly good week.

I think she has to reach at least the QTR's ( maybe semi's ? ) of the last 25K this week in Mexico in order to make the AO Q's ... GL!
Old Dec 7th, 2014, 11:39 PM   #15
Not impressed.

It would be really great if she could make it... c'mon!