Eva Hrdinova Cheering Thread!! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2010, 05:31 PM   #181
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Hrdinova Cheering Thread!!

she lost in the second round

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2010, 07:21 PM   #182
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

she won first qualyround in bad gastein against Castano

Old Jul 20th, 2010, 01:31 PM   #183
country flag omgezani

omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all

Budapest

[The Official water supplier of Vikaland]
omgezani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 10:29 AM   #184
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

she is looking good

Old Jul 21st, 2010, 10:45 AM   #185
country flag omgezani

omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all

Old Jul 21st, 2010, 01:57 PM   #186
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Thanks for your pics

Old Jul 21st, 2010, 09:43 PM   #187
country flag omgezani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Thanks for your pics
You're welcome!

I love your av!

Old Aug 12th, 2010, 09:05 PM   #188
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Eva finally doing some good: got to R3 in Tallinn. Keep going, Eva !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 02:22 PM   #189
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

you probably mean QF

Old Oct 14th, 2010, 06:59 AM   #190
country flag finalforce

finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold

Here are some of my pictures of her double match yesterday with Liana-Gabriella in Torhout

More: http://www.teracon.be/tennisforum/te...0_-_13_10_2010
finalforce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 03:34 PM   #191
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

thx for the pics . Too bad Timea stopped her in both draws ...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 09:51 AM   #192
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Well I saw her playing and she played good tennis

Old Mar 11th, 2011, 02:03 AM   #193
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Eva makes Also in the News... on the CW for getting to the final of the 10K Harmersbach indoor
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 03:03 AM   #194
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Eva makes Also in the News... on the CW for reaching the semis of the 25K Izmir hardcourt
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #195
Tennis Fool

Eva reached the final of the 10K Heisingborg, Sweden indoor. Lost 46 46 to Quirine Lemoine, however should be back into the Top 500 next week.
Putintseva #1 player