Eva Hrdinova Cheering Thread!! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 05:13 PM   #136
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Eva Hrdinova Cheering Thread!!

Eva gave the young one a good lesson: can't beat experience!
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 06:08 PM   #137
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

Next round : Eva vs Nicole THYSSEN

Good luck Eva !!

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huber’s official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 10:14 AM   #138
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

next tournament : $75,000+H Zlin

www.blackandhuber.com
www.juliavakulenko.com
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 09:58 PM   #139
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Eva overcomes one set deficit to win Q1 Wimbledon over Tiantian Sun. Keep going, Eva !
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 10:22 PM   #140
country flag Jojo_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
Eva overcomes one set deficit to win Q1 Wimbledon over Tiantian Sun. Keep going, Eva !
Next puchkova !! she can do it !!

www.blackandhuber.com
www.juliavakulenko.com

Last edited by Jojo_ : Jun 19th, 2008 at 06:08 PM.
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 06:09 PM   #141
country flag Jojo_

Today, Eva wins 6/4 6/1 against Puchkova (15)

www.blackandhuber.com
www.juliavakulenko.com
Old Aug 20th, 2008, 06:27 PM   #142
country flag Yellow Moon

Eva falls in three sets to Steph Dubois (5) in Q1 USOpen...
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 09:03 AM   #143
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Where is she playing now? Someone knows?

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 05:08 PM   #144
country flag crazylace01
sharp as cheddar

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute

nowhere this week.

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
crazylace01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:27 PM   #145
country flag Yellow Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylace01 View Post
nowhere this week.
Eva is here: http://www.tenisovaextraliga.cz/?id1=9 . Playig for TK Sparta with Kookie and Barbie. Didn't have much luck today agst I. Gerlova .
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 11:42 PM   #146
country flag crazylace01
sharp as cheddar

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
Eva is here: http://www.tenisovaextraliga.cz/?id1=9 . Playig for TK Sparta with Kookie and Barbie. Didn't have much luck today agst I. Gerlova .
that's why i had nothing to put in my thread this week i figured this was going on...

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
crazylace01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 04:00 PM   #147
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Paris Indoors

1st Round

Eva HRDINOVA / Ipek SENOGLU (CZE/TUR) vs. Mervana JUGIC-SALKIC / Tatiana POUTCHEK (BIH/BLR)
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 03:36 AM   #148
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

A bit of a neglected thread here.

Eva is POTW on the Czech Watch
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 07:31 PM   #149
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

GO EVA! up 7-6 2-0 against Robson in final Q round
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 07:32 PM   #150
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Eva *7-6 3-0
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote