Amy "FIGHTIN" Fraziers *possible* Farewell Tourney Cheering Thread... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2005, 10:15 PM   #1
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Amy "FIGHTIN" Fraziers *possible* Farewell Tourney Cheering Thread...

Leave a message of encouragment for Amy here as this will most likely be her last tourney of her nearly 20 year pro tennis career..Amy is playing in her 19th US OPEN this year...

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Aug 30th, 2005 at 05:31 AM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2005, 02:37 AM   #2
country flag C.MARTINEZ

C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future
Go AMY GOOOO

Garbiñe Muguruza - María Teresa Torró Flor - María Sharapova - Marion Bartoli - Petra Kvitova
C.MARTINEZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2005, 03:57 AM   #3

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.MARTINEZ
Go AMY GOOOO
Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:34 PM   #4
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck, Amy!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 02:19 PM   #5
country flag FrazierFan

FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all
Has her retirement been confirmed? I know it is going to happen...

I just want her to have one more good year!

Good luck Amy!
FrazierFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 02:57 PM   #6
country flag *roddicksinme*

*roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute
good luck Amy!!!!!
Pierce Petrova Frazier Smashnova Tulyaganova Davenport Jankovic Fonseca Capriati Clijsters Golovin Hingis Sharapova Peer Chakvetadze Shaughnessy Schiavone Schnyder Molik Zvonareva Castano Sequera Garbin Kuznetsova Mirza Sprem Tanasugarn Rampre Gallovits Gullickson Uberois Granville Suarez Ruano Czink
*roddicksinme* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 08:47 PM   #7
patricktav2003

patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of
O my amy sweet sweet Amy ! everyone is being you for those last moment of a BIG!! Career, not long ago you were so close of the top 20th!!

If you can come in Quebec it will be great! to see you for a last dance!!!
patricktav2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 05:01 AM   #8
country flag aheee!!

aheee!! is a splendid one to behold aheee!! is a splendid one to behold aheee!! is a splendid one to behold aheee!! is a splendid one to behold aheee!! is a splendid one to behold aheee!! is a splendid one to behold aheee!! is a splendid one to behold aheee!! is a splendid one to behold aheee!! is a splendid one to behold aheee!! is a splendid one to behold aheee!! is a splendid one to behold
is the retirement confirmed?
aheee!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 07:36 PM   #9

Amy should get past CarlyGullickson in the 1st rd..although i would never rule out a tough match..which amy could use to her advantage.
We could see a showdown in the 2nd rd between frazier and Nastya. The last time these two played Amy won. Looking further ahead could bring Mary Pierce of whom Amy has a winning record against. Things could prove interesting
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 09:32 PM   #10
country flag FrazierFan

FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all FrazierFan is a name known to all
I have Amy into the Fourth Round losing to Mauresmo. Beating Myskina, Likhoutseva and Gullickson along the way. Funny the only one that worries me is Likhoutseva not Myskina...

Much love to my favorites!
Amy Frazier, Mary Pierce, Venus Williams, Maggie Maleeva, Lindsay Davenport, Jill Craybas, Jennifer Capriati, Ana Ivanovic, Ai Sugiyama, Li Na, Alexa Glatch, Jessica Kirkland, Nicole Vaidisova, Shinobu Asagoe
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 09:40 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrazierFan
I have Amy into the Fourth Round losing to Mauresmo. Beating Myskina, Likhoutseva and Gullickson along the way. Funny the only one that worries me is Likhoutseva not Myskina...
I know... me to... i am hoping that MAGGIE can beat Likhoutseva in the 2nd rd.
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 10:01 PM   #12
country flag FrazierFan

What is it about Elena that gives Amy trouble. To have a winning record against Pierce and losing record against Elena. Doesnt seem right...

Much love to my favorites!
Amy Frazier, Mary Pierce, Venus Williams, Maggie Maleeva, Lindsay Davenport, Jill Craybas, Jennifer Capriati, Ana Ivanovic, Ai Sugiyama, Li Na, Alexa Glatch, Jessica Kirkland, Nicole Vaidisova, Shinobu Asagoe
Old Aug 26th, 2005, 09:43 AM   #13
country flag amyfan

amyfan is a glorious beacon of light amyfan is a glorious beacon of light amyfan is a glorious beacon of light amyfan is a glorious beacon of light amyfan is a glorious beacon of light amyfan is a glorious beacon of light amyfan is a glorious beacon of light amyfan is a glorious beacon of light amyfan is a glorious beacon of light amyfan is a glorious beacon of light amyfan is a glorious beacon of light
yep go amy, she can do well, hopefully repeat her 1995 quarter final finish! Earlier in the year, in an interview i read, amy had no plans to retire, so hopefully she can get some of her rocking form happening and play on for another year
amyfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 07:18 PM   #14

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricktav2003
O my amy sweet sweet Amy ! everyone is being you for those last moment of a BIG!! Career, not long ago you were so close of the top 20th!!

If you can come in Quebec it will be great! to see you for a last dance!!!
*cues DONNA SUMMER*
Old Aug 28th, 2005, 07:58 PM   #15

AMY will be playing on Tuesday. Hopefully on a Televised Showcourt as there should be respect shown fo having played in more US OPENS ( 19 ) then any of the other female singles entrants