ANA IVANOVIC vs MARION BARTOLI - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: who will win?

ANA 44 84.62%
Bartoli 8 15.38%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 17th, 2005, 03:56 AM   #1
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
ANA IVANOVIC vs MARION BARTOLI

Who wil win?

Ana in two easy sets ofcourse 63 62
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2005, 03:56 AM   #2
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute
Ana 6-4, 6-2.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 04:46 AM   #3
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of
bartoli...
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 04:53 AM   #4
country flag kebab

kebab has a brilliant future kebab has a brilliant future kebab has a brilliant future kebab has a brilliant future kebab has a brilliant future kebab has a brilliant future kebab has a brilliant future kebab has a brilliant future kebab has a brilliant future kebab has a brilliant future kebab has a brilliant future
C'mon ANA!!!!
kebab is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 05:04 AM   #5
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute
Ana in 2.

6-2 6-3
F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 05:11 AM   #6
country flag Hachiko

Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute
Ana. .
Hachiko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 08:02 AM   #7
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Ana in 2 sets!!!
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 08:25 AM   #8
country flag Dasha_

Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute
I hope it will be the same scenario like last time they've played in Canbera:
First, Ana will win this match,
then, she will win the tournament!!!!

WOW, that would be so great.....
"I dream of people watching me holding up my third Wimbledon trophy... Most of all I dream of being a good person to all that are inspired by me I dream of having girls, women, boys, men being fond of not only what I have done on the tennis court, or on the big screen or what I design but I dream of what people think of me as a person.
I dream that people think of me as a giving person as a person that
loves life and is fun to be around." - Serena

Old Aug 17th, 2005, 08:32 AM   #9
country flag Ems__

Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasha_yu
I hope it will be the same scenario like last time they've played in Canbera:
First, Ana will win this match,
then, she will win the tournament!!!!

WOW, that would be so great.....
hahah yeah, bartoli retires like in canberra, ana gets good rest and whoops everyones ass

Ana

Ems__ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 08:42 AM   #10
country flag Dan the Assassin

Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
I am so confident i have bet 800 on the Ana

Laugh your head off by clicking this link

Danimations

Dan the Assassin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 08:56 AM   #11
country flag Dasha_

Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Assassin
I am so confident i have bet 800 on the Ana
Congratulations! You've earned 240!!!
"I dream of people watching me holding up my third Wimbledon trophy... Most of all I dream of being a good person to all that are inspired by me I dream of having girls, women, boys, men being fond of not only what I have done on the tennis court, or on the big screen or what I design but I dream of what people think of me as a person.
I dream that people think of me as a giving person as a person that
loves life and is fun to be around." - Serena

Old Aug 17th, 2005, 10:23 AM   #12
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Ana should take this in compfortable straight sets
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 10:55 AM   #13
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Ana, 6:1 6:1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vBookie Event
vBookie Event
Toronto: A. Ivanovic vs. M. Bartoli (Tennis)

You may bet on this event. You have 300 cash and have placed 1 bet(s) on this Event. You may bet more than once on this Event.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked Stake
A. Ivanovic 3/10 F (0.30) 38 7076
M. Bartoli ... 3/1 .. (3.00) . 2 33

Private bet (will not be displayed to other users)

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)

Last edited by Cp6uja : Aug 17th, 2005 at 11:50 AM.
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 11:40 AM   #14
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Ana in a close match

if Marion is on she can be a real danger!
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 12:09 PM   #15
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute
marion is one offensive little girl.
she'll be giving ana alot of trouble if she's ok, and i actually think her game style should beat ivanovic's.
hope it will be aired, because marion is a great plyer to watch.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote