Mary Withdraws - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2005, 05:48 PM   #1
country flag cakiteror

cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold
Mary Withdraws

READ IT ON YAHOO!
I AM SO,SO SORRY!!!
IT SEEMS LIKE HER INJORY IS NOT NAIVE!!!
MARY GET WELL!
WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!
cakiteror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2005, 07:06 PM   #2
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of

really get well for us open mary!
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 07:12 PM   #3
country flag MissTennisFan

MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all
Get well soon, Mary!
MissTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 07:20 PM   #4
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
Go Mary, get well soon....we miss you already.
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 07:51 PM   #5
country flag dania

dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of
I hope she`ll be back in shape for the US Open.
dania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 08:46 PM   #6
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
so sad I hope she will be fine very soon
saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 10:53 PM   #7
country flag atoutix

atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i hope she will be back to Us Open ...
atoutix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 02:27 AM   #8
country flag Lu_Weird

Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all

I am so sad...

Mary hope you come back just very very very soon!!!
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 04:18 AM   #9
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
Too bad, she could have picked up a lot of points here.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 06:18 AM   #10
country flag ClaudiaZ-S

ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute
Can U believe (if she can) go to New Heaven?
Quel prix de mon amour! Il craint des pleurs qu'il m'oblige à répandre . Insensible au feu le plus tendre dont un coeur ait brûlé jamais , quand mes soupirs ne peuvent suspendre l'injustice de ses projets . Il fuit pour ne les pas entendre.

(July 4th, 1994 - August 5th, 2009) I love you so much... I miss you so...
Mary Pierce Brenda Schultz McCarthy Naomi Cavaday Elena Baltacha Kelly Liggan
Andy Murray Olivier Patience Alexander Slabinsky Lucky Tim
ClaudiaZ-S is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 06:19 AM   #11
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Get well for the US Open Mary. I hate this it always happens to her when she starts to get on a roll.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 07:13 AM   #12
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute
I think it is a smart move for Mary to withdraw. At least she will have plenty of rest and hopefully she will be fit for the US.
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 10:45 AM   #13
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
"I was really looking forward to going to Toronto," Pierce said. "I always enjoy playing there and think it’s a great event. I was hoping that my leg would feel better after Los Angeles, but after trying to hit (on Monday), I realized it’s still too soon to come back and play at such a high level of competition. It’s just not 100 percent."

from www.wtatour.com
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 11:36 AM   #14
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Lets hope she is fully fit for the US Open where she can do some real damage.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 01:15 PM   #15
country flag rsunderji

rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all
yeah this is so bad! I was at the rogers cup yesterday (first row mind you!) and it would have been something to have seen her up close and personal. But I just hope she is better for the US Open. I was watching a bio the other day (it was a behind the scenes from the end of season '04 for mens) and they said that when roger federer had a thigh strain that it took him three weeks to get back! So this is Mary's second week out. Hope you get better soon Mary

Rahim
rsunderji is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote