When will be the 2006 WTATOUR calendar released? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2005, 10:09 AM   #1
country flag Lino_fan

Lino_fan is a name known to all Lino_fan is a name known to all Lino_fan is a name known to all Lino_fan is a name known to all Lino_fan is a name known to all Lino_fan is a name known to all Lino_fan is a name known to all Lino_fan is a name known to all Lino_fan is a name known to all Lino_fan is a name known to all Lino_fan is a name known to all
When will be the 2006 WTATOUR calendar released?

I have seen that ATP calendar for 2006 was made several weeks ago and... why isn't WTA calendar for 2006 made??

Anybody know when will come out?

By the way, which new tournaments will have? I think there will be sveral changes, but i don't really know which ones...

Eloisa Maria Compostizo
Monica Niculescu
Irene Rherberger
Magali De Lattre
Eva Fernandez
Lino_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2005, 11:09 AM   #2
country flag Alicia Rocks
Team WTAworld

Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute
that is what i want to no

Olivia Rogowska ~ Na Li ~ Agnes Szavay ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Jessica Moore ~ Sophie Ferguson ~ Kateryna Bondarenko ~ Monika Wejnert ~ Isabella Holland ~ Jarmila Groth ~ Flavia Pennetta ~ Caroline Wozniacki ~ Olga Savchuk ~ Tzvetana Pironkova ~ Sorana Cirstea ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Arantxa Rus ~ Andrea Hlavackova ~ Sally Peers ~ Laura Robson
Alicia Rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 12:44 PM   #3
country flag JohnBoy

JohnBoy is a name known to all JohnBoy is a name known to all JohnBoy is a name known to all JohnBoy is a name known to all JohnBoy is a name known to all JohnBoy is a name known to all JohnBoy is a name known to all JohnBoy is a name known to all JohnBoy is a name known to all JohnBoy is a name known to all JohnBoy is a name known to all
The schedule is generally released after the U.S. Open... I imagine there will be some changes as Madrid now has the tour championship meaning that Philadelphia and Quebec City dates will probably change.. Does anyone have an email address where we can contact the WTA Tour ? Apparently there will be a new tournament in Ramat Hasharom, Israel
JohnBoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote