Anastasia Pivovarova - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 1st, 2006, 06:58 AM   #76
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future
Re: Anastasia Pivovarova

Whats up with Nastya recently? seems like she is not playing much since her ranking is so low.. thought she would be playing more ITFs like the other juniors..
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2006, 08:14 AM   #77
country flag french_girl

french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold

right now she doesn't play 'cause she's at university and they are doing some test now. but she told me the next tournament she will play will be in miami later this month(the tourney will begin on the 20th).
otherwise, she trained with Elena Dement'eva on Friday 27th

Anastasia Andreevna Myskina

not simply but also

What kind of student were you?
Myskina: “Oooohhh . . . . Well, the normal one who missed a lot of lessons because of tennis.”
french_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2006, 12:56 PM   #78
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

French girl, your so lucky to be able to speak to Nastya!! Anyway, do you happen to have any videos of her? Im really curious as to how she plays!!
Old Nov 2nd, 2006, 11:20 PM   #79
country flag french_girl

french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold french_girl is a splendid one to behold

sorry, i don't have any video of her playing but next time, i'll try to ask her if she has one of her (playing of course). if she does, i'll post it here
but i can't promise you anything since right now, i don't have any video

Anastasia Andreevna Myskina

not simply but also

What kind of student were you?
Myskina: “Oooohhh . . . . Well, the normal one who missed a lot of lessons because of tennis.”
french_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 01:42 PM   #80
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

I got a small clip of Nastya which i took at Wimbledon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ88jfojQxo

Nastya is thru to QF in 10k Ismaning
keep going Nastya
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 04:33 PM   #81
country flag PerfectForm

Thanks for the video!! seems like Nastya is not really a hard hitter. whats her game style?
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 10:07 PM   #82

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Nastya in final of 10k

good luck in final vs Besser
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 10:19 PM   #83
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute

Great run, Nastya. Please win the title!
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 11:19 PM   #84
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Go Nastya.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 03:35 AM   #85
country flag PerfectForm

Great to see Nastya doing well?so could anybody tell me her game style? IM sure some of you guys must have seen her play before. Anyway, I dont understand why her ranking is 9999, she did play some ITF tournaments this year, so wouldnt that give her some points?
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 03:52 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectForm View Post
Great to see Nastya doing well?so could anybody tell me her game style? IM sure some of you guys must have seen her play before. Anyway, I dont understand why her ranking is 9999, she did play some ITF tournaments this year, so wouldnt that give her some points?
the match i saw her in, she was outclassed by Yung-Jan Chan, who was too good for her. I didnt watch alot of it cos i was moving around courts.

its 9999 cos she doesnt have a rank.
you need 3 tourns in last 52 weeks to have a rank
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 04:00 PM   #87
country flag PerfectForm

thanks for the info TBE!! Hrm, chan hits the ball pretty hard, I guess Nastya will have to either hit the ball harder or develop a smart game.
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 10:03 AM   #88
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

Nastya lost in final
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 06:11 PM   #89
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to make final.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2006, 03:49 AM   #90
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

i like nastya.