Anastasia Pivovarova - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 12:47 AM   #31
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Nastya during the AO.

Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 01:36 PM   #32
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Anastasia looks like a taller and prettier version of Tatiana Golovin. Let's hope she can play tennis like Golovin someday too.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Jan 28th, 2006 at 02:17 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2006, 03:10 AM   #33
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
Let's hope she can play tennis like Golovin someday too.
Why don't you want Nastya to win a title?

Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 08:06 PM   #34
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Nastya's in Russia European Winter Cup team

she's alongside Nastya Pavlyuchenkova and Ksenia Pervak.

1st phase gp takes place Feb 17-19
with finals a week later.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 12:45 AM   #35
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
I see your point JoeyyJ. But Tatiana has been a top 20 player at a young age. She will win titles on the WTA Tour when she fulfills her promise as a tennis player. Anastasia may be prettier than Tatiana has a long way to go to get to Golovin's level as a tennis player. I hope she gets there someday.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Last edited by the cat : Feb 3rd, 2006 at 12:52 AM.
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:57 PM   #36
country flag ararator

ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all
I met Nastya in Moscow at her club to have a interview session in Autumn 2005.
She's a good girl with some atmosphere.
How to say...тоненькая такая ещё,стройная.
(sorry,but I speak in russian mutch better than in english.)
For my biggest pity,I made a mistake with my recorder and whole of interview had not recorded.
But I made an article of her club and part of interview of Nastya,Alla(Kudryavtseva) with their coach Salop for a japanese tennis magazine.
I hope that Nastya i Alla will have a good year to implove their tennis
to get into the WTA 100 someday soon.
Yeah,they have good coach - Salop. ex coach of Anna Smashnova from Israel.
ararator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 05:23 PM   #37
the cat

Where's the article ara? Please post it if you can. Thanks.

Old Feb 11th, 2006, 08:50 PM   #38
country flag ararator

ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all ararator is a name known to all
Quote:
Where's the article ara? Please post it if you can. Thanks.
Hi,the cat!
Sorry,but the article written in Japanese,so I guess it will no use here for everyone.
But if you want,I can scan the pages and show them later.
That tennis magazine (Tennis Classic Break)with my article is now on sale but only in Japan.
And I can show some pics of Nastya Pivovarova,if you want.
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 02:26 PM   #39
the cat

Hi ararator. Post what you want to. But it's too bad the article is in Japanese.

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 04:02 PM   #40
country flag ararator

Quote:
Hi ararator. Post what you want to. But it's too bad the article is in Japanese.
Hi, the cat.
Sorry,but I wrote the text as my job for jp magazine.
Seems,no one want to see pics of Nastya.
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 04:59 PM   #41
the cat

Sure we do ara. Does Nastya train in Russia at one of the big tennis clubs? With the golden tan she has I would think she has trained alot in Florida. In my opinion most of the Russina's lack a good tan. Especially the one's who live and train in Russia.

I hope Anastasia can get her ranking into the top 500 at some point this year. And if she plays a few ITF events maybe she can.

Last edited by the cat : Feb 13th, 2006 at 05:05 PM.
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 06:18 PM   #42
country flag ararator

Quote:
Sure we do ara. Does Nastya train in Russia at one of the big tennis clubs? With the golden tan she has I would think she has trained alot in Florida. In my opinion most of the Russina's lack a good tan. Especially the one's who live and train in Russia.

I hope Anastasia can get her ranking into the top 500 at some point this year. And if she plays a few ITF events maybe she can.
Yeah,Nastya is training at Valery,that recognized as one of the biggest club in Moscow.
Valery is the club,that established as elite private sport club in 1998.
In WTA,Anya Chakvetadze is also form this club.

Nastya had trained under the supervision of Lansdorp and Evert for half year,
but she quit the training with Lansdorp and got back to Moscow,
because she always felt as she had no home in US,and now she feels good at home in Moscow,
as she said.

Russian players have some problems with their facilities of training,
but the train in foreign country is not good for all of them.
Some of top russian players are staying still in Russia.
It's a delicate question especially for russian girls,I guess.

Top 500?
It sounds modest.
I expected more!!!
She turned 16 in June.
It's old enough to be debuted on WTA tour and to start show good performance,like Vaidisova.No...it's too much,maybe...
But,break through to Top 300 is,I think,not so early for Nastya's age.
Let's wait and see.

OK.
I try to upload some pics of Nastya from my interview in Moscow.
Here's one.

http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/ararat...blog_id=568154

Last edited by ararator : Feb 13th, 2006 at 07:07 PM.
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 07:04 PM   #43
country flag ararator

She is still a little girl,but already tall enough,and have atmosphere,that I felt.
In the last 2 pics, the man behind her is president of Russian Tennis Federation,Shamil Anvyarovich Tarpischev.
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 07:58 PM   #44
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
thanx for the pics & info Ararator

Nastya
Nastya with Alla K in one of the pics also
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 08:05 PM   #45
the cat

Thanks ara. I remember seeing a photo of Valery when it was being built in the late 1990's. I gather it's a modern and tremendous tennis facility. I'm pleasantly suprised Anastasia has also trained with Robert Lansdorp in California and at the Evert Tennis Academy in Florida. I guess they are on the lookout for the next Russian hotshot. I think Ana might return to train in America in the near future. Perhaps on a part time basis. And maybe even at Bollettieri's.

And I hope Ana makes the WTA Tour top 300 this year. I suppose it's a realistic goal if she plays a few ITF events and a couple small WTA tournaments.

Last edited by the cat : Feb 13th, 2006 at 08:10 PM.