Anastasia Pivovarova - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2007, 06:57 PM   #181
country flag kirjen

kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anastasia Pivovarova

I am just learning more about her. How old is she?
kirjen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2007, 07:44 PM   #182
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Born June 16, 1990
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 12:09 AM   #183
country flag kirjen

kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light kirjen is a glorious beacon of light

Oh my shes only 16, she looks older to me. Oops!
kirjen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 10:18 PM   #184
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

Nastya playing Miami qualies

Anastasia Rodionova (RUS) [6] vs. Marta Domachowska (POL)
Anastasia Pivovarova (RUS) WC vs. Emmanuelle Gagliardi (SUI) [23]
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 11:34 PM   #185
country flag Vaidisova

Nastya plays 2nd on Court 10 tomorrow. Good luck! She was so close to making IW MD, please try and qualify here.
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 11:35 PM   #186
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!!!!

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 02:57 AM   #187
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Woh, she's getting all the goodies nowadays !! Pls make good use of them & dont choke!
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 04:48 PM   #188
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Leads 6-3 2-1*
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 06:08 PM   #189
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

too unlucky in the second.. hope she can maintain her effort but she is one break down in the third ..
Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 07:04 PM   #190
country flag Vaidisova

Nastya lost 63 67 57.. tough one!
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 07:05 PM   #191
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

(23)Emmanuelle Gagliardi (SUI) d. (wc)Anastasia Pivovarova (RUS) 36 76(4) 75

nice comeback from 0-4 in third set, but should have used the 30-00 lead at 5-5*

tough loss, Nastya
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 07:06 PM   #192
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Unlucky loss.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 07:09 PM   #193
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

Its very disappointing, she had a great come back in third, down 0-4 , make it 5-5* 30-0 , cant manage to get a bp .. she lost her momentum of course..
Anyway good effort Nastya .. Its obvious that you need some more experience..
Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 08:16 PM   #194
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

It's a shame Nastya struggles to hold leads. But that's typical of the Russina's. She needs to go back to the juniors soon and start winning alot of matches again because that will rebuild her confidence.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 12:56 AM   #195
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Close match Nastya! If its of any consolation, at least she knows she can play against girls in the top 200.
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote