Anna Smith Thread - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 03:30 PM   #166
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna Smith Thread

Watson, Rae, Konta and Broady are all in the draw too

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 03:45 PM   #167
country flag 4everandever

4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice

Quite right, Dawson. Anna only Britchick in TOP HALF of mixed draw, is what I meant, apparently.

Bottom half is now completely off topic here, but here's a link...

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/score...s/xd/r1s2.html

Apologies to Anna for messing up her thread like this.
4everandever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 03:15 PM   #168

4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice

The game's afoot on court 19. Stosur/Pennetta lead 2-1 in the first with a break.
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 03:33 PM   #169

Smith and Rae break twice, then take their first set point to take set 1 6-3.
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #170

6-3, 5-7,...
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #171

F@#! P!@!& and S@* S*$#&! win in 3.

3-6, 7-5, 6-3

Good luck to them for the rest of the tourney.

At least Anna and Jos seem to have put up a great fight against the women ranked 14 and 17 for singles; triple Wimbs finalist and double semi-finalist in doubles.

I just hope that they can find a way to ensure that it's not too long until they qualify for another shot at opposition of this calibre.
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #172
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Good effort, judging from the scoreline. Shame they couldn't pull it off.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #173
country flag dearlp

dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all

(1)Goerges/Piter v Marcinkevica/Rus
Rae/Smith v Bua/Seguel
(3)Arruabarrena/Soler-Espinosa v Barthel/Windley
Fomina/Shakovets v Amanmuradova/Vogt

(wc)Larsson/Peterson v (wc)Arvidsson/Melander
Duque-Marino/Pereira v (4)Panova/Thorpe
Bondarenko/Melichar v Klepac/Torro-Flor
Beck/Irigoyen v (2)Dabrowski/Rosolska
dearlp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #174
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Bastad?
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 09:43 PM   #175
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future

Yay, WTA tournaments! They are going up in the world. Yes, this is in Bastad.
LeatherRatson is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 12:23 PM   #176
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

They won their first round.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 02:18 PM   #177
country flag dearlp

dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all

Yay!They just beat 1st seed Goerges/Piter in R2, 6-3 4-6 10-3!
dearlp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 02:30 PM   #178
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearlp View Post
Yay!They just beat 1st seed Goerges/Piter in R2, 6-3 4-6 10-3!
This is very promising! Go Smithray! (Do they have a conjoined team name yet? This seems like the most obvious one).
LeatherRatson is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #179
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

If Keothavong/Smith was Keith, this team must be (W)raith, no?
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 07:33 AM   #180
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote