Katie Swan - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #1
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Katie Swan

Katie, one of our top '99 girls, has won her first itf junior title, a doubles title in a grade 5 in South America. She made the quarterfinal in singles. This should see her ranking into the 800s. Well done Katie!

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:49 PM   #2

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Re: Katie Swan

Katie made the final of a grade 4 in singles and doubles in Central America but suffered a collapsed lung in the doubles final. Apparently she was rushed to the hospital. I admit to not knowing an awful lot about collapsed lungs, but I read up on it and apparently it isn't too serious. Either way, she and her family must've been absolutely terrified. I wish her a speedy recovery and hope she can move on from this.

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:45 PM   #3
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Goodness.

It sounds serious to me. Where did you find that?
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:14 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Goodness.

It sounds serious to me. Where did you find that?
Someone on the Andy Murray board posted about it. Here's the link. http://britishtennis.activeboard.com...ade-4-week-25/

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:40 PM   #5
country flag Embittered

Get well soon, Katie.
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #6
country flag Embittered

I dunno if I'm exhibiting a lapse in taste in posting this, it's not exactly on topic, but it was tweeted yesterday, and it's funny (at least I think so): https://twitter.com/Katieswan99/stat...35921238872067

This is our Katie Swan, isn't it?
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #7
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

She's pretty tall for her age, good mover too.
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #8
country flag Embittered

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Katieswan99
Played tennis today for the first time in 2 weeks! Was a little uncoordinated at first but it feels so good to be back out on court
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #9
country flag Embittered

Katie makes her return today (possibly, depending on selection) at the World Junior Tennis Finals: http://itfjuniors.tournamentsoftware...25DD2B7&tid=22
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 08:59 PM   #10

Katie is into the quarterfinal of a grade 4 event in Texas, where she beat the #8 seed in straight sets. I accidentally posted Katie's results in the thread dedicated to other girls born in 1999. Thanks Embittered for calling me out on it.

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #11

Through to the semis after her opponent retired while down a set. I would love Katie to make the final (obviously) because, if she does, she could face CiCi Bellis, arguably the best '99 girl in the world.

Old Oct 5th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #12

Katie lost in the semis 64 63. Still a good week, it was tougher than most grade 4 events.

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #13
country flag Embittered

Through to the final of the G3 in Bolivia.
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #14
country flag Embittered

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Katieswan99
Its been a good week but I'm ready to come home now #imisseveryone ��
Yeah, but how good a week, Katie?
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #15
country flag Embittered

Quote:
Originally Posted by guscocov
Felicitaciones a mi @Rafabaquerizo98 campeona del ITF en Bolivia!!! pic.twitter.com/7vzPU6t7Xm
Oh, could have been better, then.

EDIT: this is more convincing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @kennycastrog
Excelente triunfo y felicitaciones a la ecuatoriana @Rafabaquerizo98 CAMPEONA del ITF Junior de Santa Cruz BOL ganó 61 63 a Katie Swan GBR