Arina Rodionova Cheering Thread - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2010, 07:53 PM   #331
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of
Re: Arina Rodionova Cheering Thread

Firs time i could see Arinba playing
very cute !
but i'm not sure for yellow nail ...

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2010, 07:28 AM   #332
country flag lynxy

lynxy has disabled reputation

From Wimbledon qualifiers:

She arrived with a nice beach outift theme, but from the couple of games I saw, she wasn't stringing many shots together.

lynxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 09:48 PM   #333
country flag Topspin2

Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future

Tetyana Arefyeva def. (5)Arina Rodionova 63 64

Elena Dementieva

Anna Kournikova

Anna Chakvetadze
Topspin2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 09:25 AM   #334
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

US Open qualifying round one

Rodionova def. Mijacika 6-4 6-1 in 57mins.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 03:10 AM   #335
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Arina defeated Stephanie Cohen-Aloro, 63 62. She's overperforming here
Next, vs. Mandy Minella for the qualifying spot.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 12:39 PM   #336
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Good win against a tricky opponent! This form has really come from nowhere.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 06:25 PM   #337
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Arina and Brandy spread joy amongst fellow players at Tashkent Open 2010

By MICKY AIGNER/ VICTORIA KHODJAEVA

Media Team Tashkent Open 2010

Tashkent, September 19: These days it hardly surprises when you find players on the WTA Tour walk around with man’s best friend – the dog.
In fact, parading their canine companions turns out to be as normal as showing off fashion accessories something quite typically found among the younger players from former Soviet republics. Back in time, Martina Navratilova had observed that there were usually three to five players with dogs at any stop-over during her playing days. It was a number that kept rising during the 90’s, but then declined.

These days’ the trend with players’ is adding-on another dog to their collection. The Tashkent Open 2010 was no different with Russian starlet Arina Rodionova showing off her Japanese Chin (also known as the Japanese spaniel), which incidentally is her third acquisition in her playing career.

The 3-pound four-legged companion named Brandy, not much longer than a lap-top with legs, scampered happily outside the hospitality area of the Olympic Tennis Centre. A sight that was hard to miss as Brandy, for every passerby, was an instant hit owing to midget features.

Brandy was bought in Belarus about two months ago. But then there’s another story Arina reluctantly explains. “Over the year I lost two of my very dear pet dogs – Lora and Garris – due to old age. It was quite obvious that I wanted to have another dog to fill in the void,” she explained.

Fact is no sooner she arrived in Uzbekistan, Arina tweeted: In Uzbekistan! Just got new dog. Incidentally, Arina loves animals a lot, including horses and has dogs listed as her second-best admiration apart from adoring Swiss Miss Martina Hingis.
According to Arina dogs offer diversionary companionship and help relax on bad-days.

Mostly, though, the dogs help players unwind and forget, if only momentarily, how different their lives are from those they used to live.

Having made her point, Arina is quick to add the realistic part, which is not being able to take along her four-legged companion. “It’s a gamble you know.” she explains and adds “it becomes difficult as hotels don’t permit dogs in rooms.”
For Arina, Tashkent has turned out to be good. “The hotel allowed me to keep Brandy. So basically I had no problem in Tashkent.”

On whether she likes tiny dogs or dogs of any size, Arina says, “tiny dogs have their advantages they can be smuggled in bags into the hotel!”
While tiny dogs has been part of the touring entourage of women’s tennis players for decades, the worry that Arina and many players has in mind is someday restrictions by the travel industry and tournaments may lead to dogs not being part of the players’ must-take needs when on the move.

Tour stops, like Miami and the French Open, do not allow dogs on the grounds at all. Others do not allow them on the practice courts. Likewise, travelling to England is a “no-no” for dogs, while to the Middle East or Asia it is all about where the stop-over city is.

But before any ruling is put in place, for Arina it’s her black and white pet that’s helping sooth her mind. “My fellow players like Brandy. It’s like a toy for them,” she boasts before adding “let me see if Brandy turns out to be lucky.”
On a more serious note, for Arina it does not matter, “I love dogs and that’s that.”
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 10:47 AM   #338
country flag Arina's_fan

Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future

From Anastasia Rodionova twitter: "@arinarodionova is playing 1st round of @australianopen at 10am on court 5 tomorrow morning. We need some support for a future aussie!"

Future aussie...

Anastasia Rodionova: no allies, no friends, no surrender!

Official Website - http://www.rodionova.com

Jelena Jankovic Karolina Sprem
Arina's_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #339
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Good luck Arina! She has quite a nice draw so I hope she can get something out of it.

BTW I suppose her doubles ranking isn't good enough to make the draw now?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #340
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like shes becoming an aussie.
Twitter: arodionova @arinarodionova is playing 1st round of @australianopen at 10am on court 5 tomorrow morning. We need some support for a future aussie!

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 01:16 PM   #341
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

arinarodionova

Thank u! and yes, i am sleeping for 40 mins already! RT@tomaranu_kokoro @arinarodionova good work today!! U better be sleeping now...
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2011, 09:13 AM   #342
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Q3
def. Kucova 6-3 3-6 6-4

Congratulations Arina! She promised a better season in 2011 and so far she's delivered!

R1 vs. Keothavong is do-able.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jan 16th, 2011, 01:23 PM   #343
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
btw - she'll play for Australia?
Old Jan 16th, 2011, 02:40 PM   #344
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post
Looks like shes becoming an aussie.
Twitter: arodionova @arinarodionova is playing 1st round of @australianopen at 10am on court 5 tomorrow morning. We need some support for a future aussie!
Arina's fan just wrote that two posts above you, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Q3
def. Kucova 6-3 3-6 6-4

Congratulations Arina! She promised a better season in 2011 and so far she's delivered!

R1 vs. Keothavong is do-able.
Pous-Tio, I think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaxeyq View Post
Congrats!
btw - she'll play for Australia?
Well, not surprising since Nastya has had Australian citizenship for a year now.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 09:15 PM   #345
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

"Arina Rodionova unfortunately had to pull out of her dual-title defence of the Burnie Womens International today after re-tearing her abdominals in the first round match. Arina also withdrew from doubles with T. Patterson and returned to Melbourne for treatment."
from Rodionova's webiste